Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

yea, dont u just hit restore?

Yup. visualmusiC your boy, unfortunately, does not know what he is talking about. You just have to restore using a legit .ipsw which can befound in your iTunes folder.

2 question. Is there a application I can download from Cydia to use my songs are ringtones? Also, before I upgrade my Iphn (2.0) I was about to watch videosfrom ppl who sent them to me (from their phns to my email address) now I can no longer watch them. Any clue why?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

2 question. Is there a application I can download from Cydia to use my songs are ringtones? Also, before I upgrade my Iphn (2.0) I was about to watch videos from ppl who sent them to me (from their phns to my email address) now I can no longer watch them. Any clue why?
use audiko.net to make ringtones

I installed a the leopard theme, and I like it a lot. But I want to change my background on the lock screen... How do I do that?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

does beejive work with the iPhone? its for purchase on the app store? how much?>

yeah it works. i got it for free from cydia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ its like 14.99 and yes it does work.. jailbreak FTW.
lol... appulo.us is our friend.
jailbreak your phone, swap the mobile installation, download all apps for free

damn! just copped my iphone 3g today!
This thing is amazing.
Even though I knew it was wild, it has exceeded my expectations.
Im wanting to get the MMS package though. Any way I can get this?

I hear that Apple is cracking down on those who have MMS activated on their phone??

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quick question,
Well, my cousin currently schooling in Dubai gave me a call about helping her purchasing an iPhone.

My question is can the iPhone 3G be purchased at the Apple Store without a contract with At&t and the pricing ?

Thanks In Advance...

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Quick question,
Well, my cousin currently schooling in Dubai gave me a call about helping her purchasing an iPhone.

My question is can the iPhone 3G be purchased at the Apple Store without a contract with At&t and the pricing ?

Thanks In Advance...

Nope, you must sign a 2 year contract correct or Renew if im correct?. The 8Gb iphone 3g is $200 and the 16gb is $300.

But you can always go on ebay and buy one w/o a contract.

I messed up, i tried to delete categories and it left the icons still then tried reinstall it but it doesn't come up, how do i completely remove it?anyone!?!

Back
Top Bottom