Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Here's what I'm working on: Famous Quotes Lockscreen, Android Theme, Vista SBSettings. I have some icons I have to change up to match up everything.

25tl0lj.jpg
14bklt1.jpg
24yqtep.jpg
296nh9v.jpg

ugh... can someon PM or reply to my post. I'm not sure how to start the process to download themes... HELP IS APPRECIATED!! (I have the 3GS)

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

ugh... can someon PM or reply to my post. I'm not sure how to start the process to download themes... HELP IS APPRECIATED!! (I have the 3GS)
What post? Is your phone Jailbroken?
If so, get Winterboard from Cydia. DL themes from Cydia and activate them from Winterboard.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

SLATERSB- how i go about downloading a theme from online and putting it on my iphone?
http://
[h3]How do I get themes onto my iPhone ?[/h3]
Posted by Brooke on Jan 03the, 2008 from:http://www.thememyphone.com

[h2]Related articles:[/h2]
Free iPhone theme, iPod theme download More Free iPhone themes, itouch themes download

How to get videos from iPod, iPhone and iTunes to Mac and PC for free?

How to rip DVD to all sorts of video and audio files on Mac OS X?

How to put youtube videos to iPod, iPhone, PSP, PowerPoint for free?

Realated article:

Here are some instructions on how to get themes onto your iPhone.

If a theme is not available through the installer, you will have to add it manually yourself. First, you will need to use the installer.app and install OpenSSH on your iPhone.

You will then need to install WinSCP on your computer. To connect to WinSCP you will need to go into your settings on your iPhone intoWi-fi, click on the little arrow next to the Wi-Fi you are connected to and get the ip address. Now open WinSCP on your computer….the Host Name is your ipaddress (with the periods) the user name is root and the password is alpine. Don't worry about the Private key file, you don't need to put anythingthere. Hit login.

Once WinSCP opens, the themes go into the var/root/library/SummerBoard/Themes folder. Once you are in that folder you will see all the themes that are onyour iPhone. This is where you will want to add your new themes.

Create a folder somewhere on your computer that is the title of the theme you would like to add (ex…Chalkwork) then inside of the Chalkworkfolder create another folder called Icons (with a capital "I"). Inside the Icons folder put all of the icon images that you would like to have. Theymust be named the same as the Title of the app, starting with a capital (Ex…Calendar, Customize, SummerBoard, Photos, Stocks….). You can also add a Dock andWallpaper to the Chalkwork folder, they also need to be capitalized (do not put them in the Icons folder…just in the main Chalkwork folder). Once you have afolder of the theme with a folder of icons inside it you just drag the whole folder, Chalkwork, into Themes on WinSCP and hit Copy. Once it is donetransferring you can go on your iPhone into SummerBoard and select the theme you just added. Note: your iPhone has to be on for the file to transfer!

If you are downloading a theme that is in a zip file…you will have to open the zip file and then create a folder on your computer that is the same name as thetheme you are trying to download. Then copy the Icons folder from the zip file into the folder you created on your computer. This unzips the file so that youcan add it to SummerBoard through WinSCP. You can also copy the wallpaper and dock out of the zip file into the file you created if you would like themtoo.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I Dropped My Phone and Now the Vibrate Doesn't Work SMH

FAIL

RIP

LOL Is This A Sign Of My Bad Things To Come
yeah homie. is your accelerometer working?

What Is That My Dude?
nvm bro. i was tryna mess with you, but apparently i failed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I Dropped My Phone and Now the Vibrate Doesn't Work SMH

FAIL

RIP

LOL Is This A Sign Of My Bad Things To Come
yeah homie. is your accelerometer working?

What Is That My Dude?
nvm bro. i was tryna mess with you, but apparently i failed
laugh.gif

LOL Its Cool My Dude Everything is working Except That LOL

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

What post? Is your phone Jailbroken?
If so, get Winterboard from Cydia. DL themes from Cydia and activate them from Winterboard.

Nevermind. I got it with Purplera1n cuz Redsn0w wasnt working for me. Thanks though!
grin.gif

Can anyone help me customize my "at&t" in the top left?

Need some major help. My Cydia has been crashing all the time on load up for like 3 weeks. I google searched ALOT OF INFO on how to help and mostly came to theconclusion that THIS works

1. Connect & ssh to your iPhone and iPod Touch

2. Now go to /private/var/lib/apt/lists

3. Delete all the files in /root/private/var/lib/apt/lists/ except for the partial subfolder.

Do not delete Partial folder"

That's what I did, I deleted everything except Partial folder, all the resp and stuff. Well half way through it, my "lists" folder disappears. Igo back to apt and the 'lists' folder is GONE. So I made a new one and the partial folder is gone as well! %%* and Cydia is still crashing! Can anybodycopy there "lists" folder for me (that includes the partial) so I can re-add it to my phone so I can fix my Cydia crash! Plz! I don't want torejailbreak/unlock since im on Tmobile and ill lose EVERTHING.

Does anybody here work for apple? Particulary, the genius bar?

My phone keeps getting calls, text, voicemails like hours or days later. I've restarted it, did a hard reset, upgraded software, restored my networkconnections...but nothing worked. On top of that, my wifi is disababled, it's just grayed out and I can't even click on it. I just wanted to know ifapple would be able to give me a new one? Thanks for any help.

BTW, it's a first gen that I got a year ago.

just got finished jailbreaking my 3gs. it took me 4 tries until it actually worked. i have my theme picked out and now im just looking for good apps.

any suggestions on any cool apps i should get?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Does anybody here work for apple? Particulary, the genius bar?

My phone keeps getting calls, text, voicemails like hours or days later. I've restarted it, did a hard reset, upgraded software, restored my network connections...but nothing worked. On top of that, my wifi is disababled, it's just grayed out and I can't even click on it. I just wanted to know if apple would be able to give me a new one? Thanks for any help.

BTW, it's a first gen that I got a year ago.

RIP

I had the EXACT same problem. I had to get a new phone.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Dunks206

My theme...
How'd you get this?
nerd.gif

It's the Palm pre theme, but I changed the background, added the calender/weather/email client thing for my lockscreen and some other stuff... Through SSH.I forgot where I got the palm pre theme from though.

My phone all of a sudden lost the carrier signal and is not getting it back. Tried rebooting, reinserting sim, network reset, still doesn't work. Anysuggestions? I'm on T-mobile btw...

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

My phone all of a sudden lost the carrier signal and is not getting it back. Tried rebooting, reinserting sim, network reset, still doesn't work. Any suggestions? I'm on T-mobile btw...
I heard people were having with T-mobile today. Like it was down or something.

For some reason i had trouble when sshing last night so i restored to origianl settings and when i synced from the backup i no longer have voice memo app i amrunning on 3.0 but no app?

All help will be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom