Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

got bored so i started tinkering

2qkrsp1.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

For those who have iPhones on the T-Mobile network, what data plan do you guys use?

I had a sidekick data plan on my phone, but for the past few days the internet wasn't working so I researched around and found that Tmobile was no longerletting sidekick users use the iPhone
smh.gif

I just switched back to my sklx

The web2go plans should work with the unlocked iPhone, I had the T-Zones plan, then I switched to the Blackberry 8900.

The blackberry plan also works with the iPhone.

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

is it wise to register your iphone if you want to do all of the customizing?

you can refister your iphone with no issue. Worst comes to worst, jailbreaking is a reversible modification.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^ Add the source cydia.hackulo.us into cydia and the hackulo section should be there..But i have a question about AppSync 3.0, ive installed it to sync my cracked apps with itunes but it will not work.

ALSO.. i was wondering if there was any theme where i could get the lockscreen to work like the G1, my dude said he saw it on someones phone and it sound like a pretty cool idea
10718753.jpg

That was my lockscreen when I had my iPhone

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjm0ygzyzh

There's the link to it, you have to install it to Library > Themes, I think, haven't used SSH for about month and a half.

Good lookin out MJ45, i downloaded the link and it came up as a .rar file, im not familiar with how to unzip those..i've tried SSH'ing a few times thepast couple years but could never get the hang of it at all. Any way you could further explain how to apply it? Im on a mac if that matters..thanks

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

^ Add the source cydia.hackulo.us into cydia and the hackulo section should be there..But i have a question about AppSync 3.0, ive installed it to sync my cracked apps with itunes but it will not work.

ALSO.. i was wondering if there was any theme where i could get the lockscreen to work like the G1, my dude said he saw it on someones phone and it sound like a pretty cool idea
10718753.jpg

That was my lockscreen when I had my iPhone

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjm0ygzyzh

There's the link to it, you have to install it to Library > Themes, I think, haven't used SSH for about month and a half.

Good lookin out MJ45, i downloaded the link and it came up as a .rar file, im not familiar with how to unzip those..i've tried SSH'ing a few times the past couple years but could never get the hang of it at all. Any way you could further explain how to apply it? Im on a mac if that matters..thanks

Download ZiPeg, it works like WinRar, and it will Unzip it and it is in there.
Then you need cyberduck, a SSH client, YouTube them both. That is easier than text tutorial.

im trying to jailbreak my iphone, its at 3.0.1 and it gets to the instaling jailbreak, but then it says redsnow has stopped working n e help??

Originally Posted by beezylocks

im trying to jailbreak my iphone, its at 3.0.1 and it gets to the instaling jailbreak, but then it says redsnow has stopped working n e help??
Try running redsnow as an administrator.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

i dont get wat that means
ohwell.gif

i dont get wat that means
ohwell.gif
Right click on the redsnow application and click run as administrator. That should work.

question for the the iphone users on tmobile. im about to get a 2g iphone... but is the internet horrendous compared to a 3gs iphone? i have a SKLX and need toget a better phone. I've tried the 8900 and i hate it.

So i drop my phone today while I was trying to get in the car and it landed flat on the screen and cracked so.
Have any of you repaired it yourself?
If so how much did you spend and how long does it take?

when did you get an iphone, rich kid

Originally Posted by mattmatics

question for the the iphone users on tmobile. im about to get a 2g iphone... but is the internet horrendous compared to a 3gs iphone? i have a SKLX and need to get a better phone. I've tried the 8900 and i hate it.
smh.gif
at you stealing luong's avy without permission. i made itfor him too. shouldve tagged it.

I tried to Unlock my 3G with ultrasn0w and now when I put my sim card in it says "No Service". I've reset the phone and waiting for 10 minutesand still no signal, what do I do?

Back
Top Bottom