Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

quick question:

i have 2.0.1 firmware and its jailbroken and unlocked...if i upgrade to 2.1 will i have to unlock and jailbreak again?

any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

quick question:

i have 2.0.1 firmware and its jailbroken and unlocked...if i upgrade to 2.1 will i have to unlock and jailbreak again?

Yup.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

New theme
pimp.gif
/
laugh.gif

for peeps wondering what games are good id reccomend real soccer 09, asphalt racing, texas hold em, star wars, midnight pool and some others ill name later.

laugh.gif
thats sick how can i get thatone

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

New theme
pimp.gif
/
laugh.gif

for peeps wondering what games are good id reccomend real soccer 09, asphalt racing, texas hold em, star wars, midnight pool and some others ill name later.

laugh.gif
thats sick how can i get that one

iGameboy theme from Cydia.
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

quick question:

Yup.

But I don't think they have unlocked 2.1 firmware for the 3G yet.

One Love - that is DOPE. info on the theme please
nerd.gif

Edit: Sorry but ROFL @ Floppy disc. I really didnt think anyone still had a floppy drive in their computer
smh.gif
roll.gif

My iPhone gets REALLY hot after talking on it for 5mins, I have to switch it to my other ear all the time and back and forth. Any idea what can lead to this?Also I mention earlier it gets hot when I charge it, but I'm still concerned. I shouldnt have to turn my phone complete off just so it wont get this hot,because than I miss calls or text messages.

EDIT: I just try charging it through my PS3 instead and the phone is not HOT HOT, but warm. So I guess when charged through the wall adapter thats when it getsREALLY hot. Even the charge adapter and usb cable was HOT. Still this doesn't justify why the phone gets hot when I talk on it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My iPhone gets REALLY hot after talking on it for 5mins, I have to switch it to my other ear all the time and back and forth. Any idea what can lead to this? Also I mention earlier it gets hot when I charge it, but I'm still concerned. I shouldnt have to turn my phone complete off just so it wont get this hot, because than I miss calls or text messages.

EDIT: I just try charging it through my PS3 instead and the phone is not HOT HOT, but warm. So I guess when charged through the wall adapter thats when it gets REALLY hot. Even the charge adapter and usb cable was HOT. Still this doesn't justify why the phone gets hot when I talk on it.
I don't know if you have a 3g or not...but could it be this?

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1882

how the hell do i change where it says att buy the reception bars......and stack the icons on the menu....as of right now i got a gears of war 2 theme...itsstraight for now but i wanna do custom sounds for when locking and unlocking it

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

how the hell do i change where it says att by the reception bars(1)......and stack the icons on the menu(2)....as of right now i got a gears of war 2 theme...its straight for now but i wanna do custom sounds for when locking and unlocking it

(1) MakeItMine from Cydia (2) Stack from Cydia
smile.gif

hey guys just a quick question about beejive

does the application run on the safari browser, or it launches its own menu?

and can I get IM's while my phone is on standby, can I get a vibrate for the IM?

thanx

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

hey guys just a quick question about beejive

does the application run on the safari browser, or it launches its own menu?

and can I get IM's while my phone is on standby, can I get a vibrate for the IM?

thanx

It doesn't run on Safari. It's a native app.
When BeeJive is closed, messages you receive are pushed to your email.

Question...

I have the original iPhone and I had mine unlocked and jail broken but I had a blemish on my screen so I took it in and they gave me a new one. I was runningsoftware 1.1.2 but when I got my new one home and synced it I guess it running 1.1.4 now. How can I get it back to 1.1.2 or what is the best program tojailbreak 1.1.4 with because I used iLiberty to jailbreak/unlock but all the programs on that needs software 1.1.2.

Thanks in advance.

well I just copped the 8gb yesterday and I'm lovin it except the whole stupid auto correct can get annoying. But I have a question, have any of youexperienced this...you put song on and all of a suddent the sound stops. The song keeps running but there is no sound. I turned my phone off and turned it backon n I haven't experienced it again. Anyone else?

I'm on the fence to either getting an Iphone since i'm already on at&t or going with sprint and getting a touch pro. Do the iphones have their ownplans that i would have to get or what? and if so what are they?.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by HyphySole

This may of been answered already, but if I have the Gen 1 Iphone, and unlock it for tmobile, I just have to add the $6 internet service to use all the features right?

And I remember something about needing to download an app to get this to work.
Yeah.

You need to install "5.99 Tzones hack" from cydia. Then enter for settings
wap.voicestream.com and Leave your username and password area BLANK.

-Note: this doesn't work with youtube, you must have wi-fi to use youtube. But to use youtube, you must have the full internet plan ($20)

Thanks, so safari, email, and weather should work fine ?
Yup, at least it does on mine.

Someone recommend me some games and themes. I'm bored from all of mine.
laugh.gif
I guess you didn't get the memo for tmobile users....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

change your cellular network settings to :

epc.tmobile.com

you also have to remove that tmobile 6$ hack off of cydia

reboot, and enjoy a faster internet with your iphone, allows you to stream videos on youtube and everything....of course speed varies but faster internet...isfaster internet

Originally Posted by JDocs

how the hell do i change where it says att by the reception bars(1)......and stack the icons on the menu(2)....as of right now i got a gears of war 2 theme...its straight for now but i wanna do custom sounds for when locking and unlocking it

smile.gif
good lookin out....anyone know how to customize sounds tho

Originally Posted by daaznfella

This may of been answered already, but if I have the Gen 1 Iphone, and unlock it for tmobile, I just have to add the $6 internet service to use all the features right?

And I remember something about needing to download an app to get this to work.
Yeah.

You need to install "5.99 Tzones hack" from cydia. Then enter for settings
wap.voicestream.com and Leave your username and password area BLANK.

-Note: this doesn't work with youtube, you must have wi-fi to use youtube. But to use youtube, you must have the full internet plan ($20)

Thanks, so safari, email, and weather should work fine ?
Yup, at least it does on mine.

Someone recommend me some games and themes. I'm bored from all of mine.
laugh.gif
I guess you didn't get the memo for tmobile users....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

change your cellular network settings to :

epc.tmobile.com

you also have to remove that tmobile 6$ hack off of cydia

reboot, and enjoy a faster internet with your iphone, allows you to stream videos on youtube and everything....of course speed varies but faster internet...is faster internet
Oh really?

I'll mess with my settings right now!

Thanks for the info
pimp.gif

EDIT: just google'd it, and for people that use it for free.
http://www.modmyi.com/for...e-com-no-longer-free.html

No longer free. But I'll try to put that in my Cellular Data Network and see if I can get on youtube. No harm, no foul if I can't.

Originally Posted by JDocs

smile.gif
good lookin out....anyone know how to customize sounds tho

There are different sound packs and such on Cydia. If you just go to Sections there are a few sound sections. We used to be able to use Customize, but theyhavent updated that for the new firmware yet. Hopefully they have it ready for 2.2 next week
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom