Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

ok went through 20 pages....school me on swirly mms or any other free picture messaging method.

just tried to install from cydia and i got "source error" size mismatch.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

HOW DO I EMAIL/UPLOAD THE VIDEOS I RECORD THROUGH CYCORDER????
i would like to know also
How do I use google as a search tool?
laugh.gif

Refer to the first page, the website for the apps is listed. You need to set the permissions through SSH'ing into the iphone. Go on youtube for tutorialson "How to install ipa files onto the iphone" along those lines. It's a tedious process, but once you get use to it, it's nothing.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What am i doing wrong....I tried to jailbreak my 3g phone, and when it gets tothe part of[/color]
8064-500.png
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...i get an error when i press the arrow....What do i do???[/color]
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The instructions for QuickPwn on the first page done #%$!%% me overnow....[/color]

I'm about to Jailbreak my 3g phone but I wanted to know if there are any cons to it? I know the whole warranty thing and how you can restore your phone ifyou need it fixed by at&t. Are there any other cons besides that?

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Someone want to explain t me how i would go about setting the Power Rangers Communicator sound as my SMS notification?
You can easily achieve this by SSH'ing it into the phone. Even easier thing to do is get one of the existing sound packs from Cydia and just replace one of those sounds with the Power Rangers one. Same goes with any themes, you can modify then into the theme packs and make your own little custom.
Explain?

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ Do you have Cydia, I don't have much experience with Installer, but the experiences I do have were not too pleasant
smile.gif
laugh.gif
So I would suggest just getting Cydia and downloading it from there. See if Snapture is available to donwload off the web and install it via SSH.

New set up!

f7415beae5fb478be3c376e9ae5eed7dbc46ebe.jpg

fc1255be5be58fc546d8504e44bf8e7e24e261a.jpg
ed6355cce6e1e349f719442181fdc1d39690eff.jpg

Theme: Vector
Sound: Metal Gear Solid Alert (!) (email)
Power Rangers communicator (txt)
Ring - Helicopter - Bloc Party
Left Dock: Favs
Right Dock: Folders
i know its late, but howed you get the Power Rangers communicator as your text alert?

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

anyway to get app store apps on a tmobile unlocked iphone???
Once you unlock your iPhone for Tmobile (assuming you check off that you want to jailbreak it as well) it will be available.

Whats a goos song to have as a wake up alarm?

I used to have "Good Morning" from Graduation, but I want to change it.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What am i doing wrong....I tried to jailbreak my 3g phone, and when it gets to the part of[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..i get an error when i press the arrow....What do i do???[/color]
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The instructions for QuickPwn on the first page done #%$!%% me over now....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can somebody please tell me what i'm doingwrong...[/color].
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom