Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Also, can we have an updated list of repositories/sources that people use. Because I
know I added at least twenty or more repositories/sources to Cydia and Installer so
that I had access to more apps, themes, etc.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

What am i doing wrong....I tried to jailbreak my 3g phone, and when it gets to the part of ..i get an error when i press the arrow....What do i do???
mad.gif

The instructions for QuickPwn on the first page done #%$!%% me over now....
Can somebody please tell me what i'm doing wrong....
eyes.gif

when you search for the file make sure your selecting the file in the folder that you made on your desktop.

i had the same problem.

man why can't they just give us mms hell all the apps in the app store and we can't get mms this is crazy this is suppose to be the best phone on themarket well at least hyped up to be

BackGrounder should be number one on that app. list as well. Shocked it's
not up there at all, BackGrounder allows you to run apps in the BackGround
meaning even after you close out of, let's say, AIM or Pandora it'll still be
running and you'll still be able to receive IM's as well as listen to music even
when you're surfing Safari or checking your e-mail. It's a MUST HAVE!!

- - - - - - - -

Random question, is anyone a beta tester for Crackulous and if so, should
I just for that to release or should I just install AppShare and Installous al-
because I have been putting it off because I'm too lazy to learn SSH. Even
though I should just so that I use _Terminal more efficiently, I just hate
command-lines. lolz!

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

man why can't they just give us mms hell all the apps in the app store and we can't get mms this is crazy this is suppose to be the best phone on the market well at least hyped up to be

lolz, though I do agree it should have MMS but to even think that
any phone has as much capability/potential as a JailBroken iPhone
would be quite ignorant. Though the Bold is getting a lot of hype as
of late, it still cannot even compare to the iPhone.

Originally Posted by solistik

BackGrounder should be number one on that app. list as well. Shocked it's
not up there at all, BackGrounder allows you to run apps in the BackGround
meaning even after you close out of, let's say, AIM or Pandora it'll still be
running and you'll still be able to receive IM's as well as listen to music even
when you're surfing Safari or checking your e-mail. It's a MUST HAVE!!

- - - - - - - -

Random question, is anyone a beta tester for Crackulous and if so, should
I just for that to release or should I just install AppShare and Installous al-
because I have been putting it off because I'm too lazy to learn SSH. Even
though I should just so that I use _Terminal more efficiently, I just hate
command-lines. lolz!

I downloaded insomnia before some reason it doesnt work at all, ill give this one a shot. props if it works.

Is there an app where we can stream tv yet? Saw this on the new blackberry, but couldnt find it for the iphone.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I'm about to Jailbreak my 3g phone but I wanted to know if there are any cons to it? I know the whole warranty thing and how you can restore your phone if you need it fixed by at&t. Are there any other cons besides that?

??

I'm about to Jailbreak my 3g phone but I wanted to know if there are any cons to it? I know the whole warranty thing and how you can restore your phone if you need it fixed by at&t. Are there any other cons besides that?

??
you arent going to brick your phone, almost no cons to it, only thing I ever heard of was that your homescreens get laggy at times, but a quickreset fixes that

do it

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

Is there an app where we can stream tv yet? Saw this on the new blackberry, but couldnt find it for the iphone.
Orb, but you have to have a TV card though your PC. What you saw on that BB for verizon is VZ tv or whatever they call it.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Whats a goos song to have as a wake up alarm?

I used to have "Good Morning" from Graduation, but I want to change it.
Do you mean an actually song (.mp3) or a video ringtone? How do you do that for a alarm tone?

i have an unlocked 2g iphone. today i was looking on cydia trying download an app when all of a sudden my phone crashed and when it came back up my home screenwas COMPLETELY BLANK. none of the icons were there(phone,text,setting,clock,ipod,etc.). this is worst case scenario to me but has anyone had this happen tothem, if so how did u (if ever) get ur phone back working??
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

i have an unlocked 2g iphone. today i was looking on cydia trying download an app when all of a sudden my phone crashed and when it came back up my home screen was COMPLETELY BLANK. none of the icons were there(phone,text,setting,clock,ipod,etc.). this is worst case scenario to me but has anyone had this happen to them, if so how did u (if ever) get ur phone back working??
frown.gif

Never heard of that. Try a hard restart (hold home and sleep/wake button for 10)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

i have an unlocked 2g iphone. today i was looking on cydia trying download an app when all of a sudden my phone crashed and when it came back up my home screen was COMPLETELY BLANK. none of the icons were there(phone,text,setting,clock,ipod,etc.). this is worst case scenario to me but has anyone had this happen to them, if so how did u (if ever) get ur phone back working??
frown.gif

Never heard of that. Try a hard restart (hold home and sleep/wake button for 10)

i did that off jump and nothing changed.... Any more suggestions/comments??

frown.gif

You probably can do a restore through itunes and get everything back to normal... you might lose for programs though.

frown.gif

You probably can do a restore through itunes and get everything back to normal... you might lose for programs though.
if i restore it will my phone still be unlocked??

frown.gif

if i restore it will my phone still be unlocked??
No, but just use quickpwn, it takes less than 10 minutes.

Blah, just had to restore my phone since it would not load pass the
silver Apple logo after accidently hitting the "install all" button through
AppShare. SIGH. Had my phone pretty much the way I wanted it too.
Oh well, back to square one..

Originally Posted by solistik

Blah, just had to restore my phone since it would not load pass the
silver Apple logo after accidently hitting the "install all" button through
AppShare. SIGH. Had my phone pretty much the way I wanted it too.
Oh well, back to square one..

same thing happened to me yesterday
smh.gif
... I might keep it stock for a while, see how the normies do it lol

I downloaded Insomnia but my AIM application still signs off when I lock the phone. Shed some light ?

Back
Top Bottom