Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

akf0dy7 wrote:
iBlink wrote:
Can someone tell me if the 3G is really unlock-able for Sprint?

i highly doubt it. its not even unlocked yet for tmobile and i dont think sprint uses sim cards either.

I read through some of the comments on youtube and it seems like it actually worked out for some folks. I want an iPhone, but I'm not breaking my contractwith Sprint. Granted, they don't use SIM cards, but the video and responses have me interested.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

akf0dy7 wrote:

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

This will make many people happy that want NES games without using SSH.

Here it is.

You simply open Cydia and you install NES emulator.

after nes emulator is installed you add this Source in Cydia,
apt.123locker.com

than in your cydia sources you will see a new tab and app by the name of NES ROMs Package 1 install it.

after you install you may open your NES emulator and you will see a whole bunch of games.

Enjoy!
smile.gif

thank you kid sir
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
yungjd
here you go dude

NICE! any advice with messing with the settings so the games are not so laggy? Frame Skip?

You can change the carrier name to anything if it's jailbroken. So I highly doubt it's unlocked for Sprint.

Originally Posted by iBlink

akf0dy7 wrote:
iBlink wrote:
Can someone tell me if the 3G is really unlock-able for Sprint?

i highly doubt it. its not even unlocked yet for tmobile and i dont think sprint uses sim cards either.

I read through some of the comments on youtube and it seems like it actually worked out for some folks. I want an iPhone, but I'm not breaking my contract with Sprint. Granted, they don't use SIM cards, but the video and responses have me interested.

smh.gif
its a scam.

anybody elses phone freezes alot? Need to restart it alot.! Restarting your phone isnt bad for your phone right?

^ Don't worry, it's the crappy firmware. It isn't 100% perfect. It happens a lot on stock un-jailbroken iphones too. There's still a lot to fixwhich can be hopefully improved upon in 2.2

Restarting your iphone isn't bad, it's basically a computer. It doesn't hurt having to reboot it every now and then if you experience any issues.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Djoker33, watch out what you are downloading. its all trial and error. Another suggestion: when you restore never restore a back up, try to set it up as a new phone. There was a time when i had to restore 12 times, but after that i learn the rundown of the majority of the applications and have yet had the spinning wheel of death.

When i restore it as a new iphone, wouldnt it delete my contacts?

i keep trying to Jailbreak my iphone (1st gen, 2.1 firnware) and it goes through fine but when its finally jailbroken and restarts, i get no service. any help?I'm on a mac using Pwnage Tool 2.1

i must be a ****** or something cuz i cannot jail break my phone can ne 1 help me please like
how do installer and cydia come up i dont c them??????????

Someone want to explain t me how i would go about setting the Power Rangers Communicator sound as my SMS notification?

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Someone want to explain t me how i would go about setting the Power Rangers Communicator sound as my SMS notification?
You can easily achieve this by SSH'ing it into the phone. Even easier thing to do is get one of the existing sound packs from Cydia and justreplace one of those sounds with the Power Rangers one. Same goes with any themes, you can modify then into the theme packs and make your own little custom.

So if you haven't already, download the app game called Trace. Easily the funnest I've played on the iPod Touch (assuming it's on the iPhone also)in this point in time.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

You can easily achieve this by SSH'ing it into the phone. Even easier thing to do is get one of the existing sound packs from Cydia and just replace one of those sounds with the Power Rangers one. Same goes with any themes, you can modify then into the theme packs and make your own little custom.
explain. im not to good with all that shh'n i think im going to mess up my phone

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

You can easily achieve this by SSH'ing it into the phone. Even easier thing to do is get one of the existing sound packs from Cydia and just replace one of those sounds with the Power Rangers one. Same goes with any themes, you can modify then into the theme packs and make your own little custom.
explain. im not to good with all that shh'n i think im going to mess up my phone

How to SSH into your iPhone (windows):
1. Download SSH from Cydia
2. Download WinSCP on your computer
3. Plug your phone into your computer
4. Open WinSCP, click New:
Host Name: (Your phones IP address, this can be found by going to Settings >> Wi-Fi >> click the small blue arrow beside the network your connectedto)
Username: root
Password: alpine
Protocol: SFTP or FTP
5. Click Save
6. Click Login

The End.
smile.gif

I know how to SHH but I mean for doing your own text noise I want to put the 2way sound from fabs holla back youngin

Back
Top Bottom