Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

what looks better?

SwitchEasy Rebel
2740091429_b8131a2428.jpg

or

Griffin Wave
41mTBBmJcGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
info on the 1st case

right here. http://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.phphttp://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.phphttp://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.phphttp://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.phphttp://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.phphttp://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.php
do they have this at the apple store or its online only??
online only
oh ok i like how the 1st one looks i might order that one

anybody have the SwitchEasy Rebel? How is it so far?

I actually have both cases but I don't know which one to use. The Rebel feels kinda cheaply made. Material seems very cheap. It doesn't fit perfectly.Maybe I just got a badly cut one. It is an awesome idea though and looks really cool. It protects your iPhone less than the Wave case, but still does protectit well. Last thing is the button covers annoy the hell outta. They make the buttons overly sensitive. I#m thinking about just cutting them out.

The Wave is an OK case. I've been using it for a while. Dust gets in between both parts which is annoying as hell. It is a very good fit though. The camerahole is perfectly cut. Supposedly it's gonna scratch up the chrome bezel and stuff but I haven't had any of that yet. I've used it for like a week.It protects your iPhone real good. The only thing that worries me is the scratching thing. Their protector is crap! Don't use that.

I didn't use any of the stock screen protectors. Instead I got myself the Invisible Shield from Zagg and just used the front part. Now that thing isawesome.

Oh yeah for good prices on iPhone 3G accesories go to mygearstore.com

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So if I use blanks only then all that's gonna do is add more pages to my home screen?
Yup.

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Who knows where i can get a iphone for a decent price?
Search around on Craigslist, eBay, NT B/S, ISS B/S...luckily my friend got the 3g and gave me his 1st gen iPhone for a great price, look tofriends or friends friends....

2dt868k.jpg

Application description
EpicTilt, the creator of the iPhone Mega-Hit "Cameraman", is releasing the first iPhone application from Lil' Wayne, inpartnership with Universal Music!

EpicTilt has partnered with Universal Music to bring Hip Hop fans around the world the experience of being like Lil Wayne!

From your iPhone users can choose pictures from their photo library or take pictures from within the application itself to start the process. From there,Lil' Wayne equips you with a vast array of his personal bling and outfits to pimp yourself our share with your friends!

You can even add Lil Wayne himself into your pictures and share with the rest of the world by or email or by showing it off in the Lil Wayne user gallery!

Additionally, there is a photo puzzle slider game that uses the creation you've just made. You can compete with other "Be Like Lil' Wayne"users around the world on the highscores board!
34dl6hv.jpg

please don't post stuff like that^^^ seriously lil wayne iphone apps.. will catch the Poof in a second..

online only

I actually have both cases but I don't know which one to use. The Rebel feels kinda cheaply made. Material seems very cheap. It doesn't fit perfectly. Maybe I just got a badly cut one. It is an awesome idea though and looks really cool. It protects your iPhone less than the Wave case, but still does protect it well. Last thing is the button covers annoy the hell outta. They make the buttons overly sensitive. I'm thinking about just cutting them out.

The Wave is an OK case. I've been using it for a while. Dust gets in between both parts which is annoying as hell. It is a very good fit though. The camera hole is perfectly cut. Supposedly it's gonna scratch up the chrome bezel and stuff but I haven't had any of that yet. I've used it for like a week. It protects your iPhone real good. The only thing that worries me is the scratching thing. Their protector is crap! Don't use that.

I didn't use any of the stock screen protectors. Instead I got myself the Invisible Shield from Zagg and just used the front part. Now that thing is awesome.

for everybody who wants to buy the Rebel. DO NOT BUY THE BLACK ONE! there is a problem with the bottom of the case sagging down. this is only withthe black one!

My battery life is horrible right now. Anyone if this is because of the apps installed? It started happening after I started downloading apps throughinstallous.

i got a jailbroken iphone 3g 2.1, and i cant d/l apps from the appstore anymore. its says can't connect to itunes store, even though i have 3g and i gotthe same error when i was on wifi. anyone know whats wrong?

!!!!!!ayo does anybody know how to fix this?????????????????????

Iv installed customize but whenever i open it the spicychicken.com and icon comes then the list, then BOOM!!!!!! right back to the home screen. It keeps oncrashing.

Iv googled it and i heard from some people that you need to download this thing on installer. But my installer crashes too. So the only thing im left with isCydia.!!!!

Does anybody know how to fix this!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yea iv already reinstalled and removed and install, reboot, respringed it and still its the samething.!

Customize does that to me too.

blazersin2k3: Try to either restore or re-jailbreak your iPhone.

SaNTi0321: I highly doubt that because I download stuff from Installous and my battery life is fine.

Anybody that can help me:

Is there a way to sync the cracked apps that I downloaded and installed from installous to my iTunes so when I restore my iPhone, they will be there and I donot have to re-download them?

Thanks

My phones been acting weird these days, so I've decided that I want to unjailbreak it. How do I do that? Also, will I lose all of my contacts,texts, andsongs?

Originally Posted by Shaky3

My phones been acting weird these days, so I've decided that I want to unjailbreak it. How do I do that? Also, will I lose all of my contacts,texts, and songs?

to unjailbreak just restore in iTunes and younwill be back to factory settings. You will not lose all of your contacts and songs, if you back up your iPhonebefore restoring it. I'm not sure about texts though.

Customize doesnt work with 2.1 firmware, I'm crossing my fingers for them to release an update with 2.2 firmware this week (hopefully)...

Ughh... I feel so left out
frown.gif
I haven't re-jailbroken my phone since it crashed last week. waiting for 2.2 firmware to come out, hopefully this week!!

I dropped my iphone in the toilet...
the water sensor didn't turn red and its still under warranty
pimp.gif

what is MySMS?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

BiteSMS>MySMS.
What do they both do and what makes them different?
Both have landscape typing, forwarding, deleting, the basic necessities. MySms requires you to pay for it to be faster. There is a 30sec delay onsome texts you send.

online only

I actually have both cases but I don't know which one to use. The Rebel feels kinda cheaply made. Material seems very cheap. It doesn't fit perfectly. Maybe I just got a badly cut one. It is an awesome idea though and looks really cool. It protects your iPhone less than the Wave case, but still does protect it well. Last thing is the button covers annoy the hell outta. They make the buttons overly sensitive. I#m thinking about just cutting them out.

The Wave is an OK case. I've been using it for a while. Dust gets in between both parts which is annoying as hell. It is a very good fit though. The camera hole is perfectly cut. Supposedly it's gonna scratch up the chrome bezel and stuff but I haven't had any of that yet. I've used it for like a week. It protects your iPhone real good. The only thing that worries me is the scratching thing. Their protector is crap! Don't use that.

I didn't use any of the stock screen protectors. Instead I got myself the Invisible Shield from Zagg and just used the front part. Now that thing is awesome.

incase slider > all cases. it's not bulky and protects really well. none of that silicone +#+$ that stretches in a week.

Back
Top Bottom