Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

i got 91 apps, all free, not including like 10 i got hidden through BossPrefs, jailbroken iphone FTGDW
pimp.gif

dosent it make your phone slow? wow dude i got like only 5, I have downloaded like 30 but its been soooo slow! Plus its jailbroken..

edit: 1000th post for this topic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i have the sidekick plan work for internet?

Just do the 5.99 t-zones...last time I checked that worked and it's $5.99 as opposed to the SK plan which is like $30? or $20?

quick question...i have an att tilt right now and i wanted to know if i bought a used iphone, would i be able to pop the sim card in and use it. i have theunlimited data and all that right now. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Originally Posted by yun69un

quick question...i have an att tilt right now and i wanted to know if i bought a used iphone, would i be able to pop the sim card in and use it. i have the unlimited data and all that right now. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
you'll have voice, but you still need to get the iphone data plan.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i have the sidekick plan work for internet?

Just do the 5.99 t-zones...last time I checked that worked and it's $5.99 as opposed to the SK plan which is like $30? or $20?
ok if i have t-zones what all am i able use?

Ok can someone please help me.... I downloaded customize and when i got to strings or customize images/sounds its all empty...where do i go to download theimages/sounds and strings????

Any ASAP help would be greatly cause im like sitting here extra lost

Originally Posted by needemjs

Ok can someone please help me.... I downloaded customize and when i got to strings or customize images/sounds its all empty...where do i go to download the images/sounds and strings????

Any ASAP help would be greatly cause im like sitting here extra lost
Devs for customize abandoned it already.

6j3h2t.jpg

im sure this has been answered about20x but how do u get a pic behind ur icons. got this from post ur desktop

FINALLY!!!! landscape text...MySMS app via cydia....for those who don't have it yet....here's what it looks like....

non-jb iphones are missing out...

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

FINALLY!!!! landscape text...MySMS app via cydia....for those who don't have it yet....here's what it looks like....

yizzur
pimp.gif

This weekend was a sad day for those who get apps from Appulo and the MonkeyBall. They've been shut down by Apple.
frown.gif

this is for those who want irealsms 2.0 cracked

from nadeem in xsellize.com
pretty self explanatory.

UPDATE 18-11-08:
SSH the files in Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries , Set Permissions to 0755.

Install iRealSMS 2. Open , then : purchase - activate - activate and enter code .
The code to enter:

6D88Op5Wxup

its case-sensitive.

Credits : Me, Crash-x for the libs and great work , mashom , persichini.

Good Luck guys

Link : http://www.zshare.net/download/5146718489eac0c6/http://www.zshare.net/download/5146718489eac0c6/

NOTE : IF You have Intelliscreen installed , do not enable performance boost.
The crack also requires mobilesubstrate to be installed , can be found in cydia.

Note 2 : dont forget the karma button if it works !

FAQ: It is not working for me , whats wrong ?!
1- You dont have mobilesubstrate installed
2- You have intelliscreen installed
3- you didnt set correct permissions on the files( 0755 )
4- you entered the wrong code.
5- you installed iRealSMS and not iRealSMS 2 ( they are separate packages , really )
6- you didnt place the files where they are supposed to go.

so im trying to unlock my friends iphone and i need .net 2.0.50727 or whatever. i think i have the right one

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

jailbroken iphone FTGDW
pimp.gif

WORD!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when you jailbreak it, it means you can use another carrier on the phone? If so, can you technically have the SERO plan using an iPhone?
check the first page first post for difference between jailbreaking and unlocking

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

do you like irealsms better than bitesms? iono why but i prefer bite, it seems more simpler.

here's my current theme btw, nothin special but still

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

This weekend was a sad day for those who get apps from Appulo and the MonkeyBall. They've been shut down by Apple.
frown.gif

isnt appulo still up? i just got uno a few mins ago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. man i want price is right badly, nh.

a few minor things i've grabbed and liked lately:
un-unlockable - dope if you have a nice lockscreen wallpaper or wanna hide your lockscreen slider.
pop up color change package - changes color of pop ups for texts, wifi alerts etc.
time of day 24 hr lockscreen - just sick imo.
joker theme notes -
pimp.gif

phone zap - cool for making custom ringtones straight on your phone.

just small $$#, hope i helped someone.

Back
Top Bottom