Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

eek.gif

Will be downloading this once it releases.

HOLY S**T
eek.gif
that's amazing!
smh.gif

beastly

Damn that google mobile app is about to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How many apps do you guys have??

You guys = People who have NOT jailbroken their phones.... the people who have kept it legal
laugh.gif

I got 51
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i just unlocked my iphone for tmobile. calls work texts work. but internet does not work. how do i fix this?
Depends if you want to spend $14 for YouTube to work w/o Wi-Fi.

If you do, call customer care or get on mytmobile.com and supscribe to the $19.99 a month plan.

If not, subscribe to the $5.99 T-zones internet plan, then go to Cydia and download T-zones hack, and follow the instructions under "More Info"

I use the $5.99 plan, and I love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys = People who have NOT jailbroken their phones.... the people who have kept it legal
laugh.gif

I got 51
pimp.gif

All free or some paid?

Unlocked/Jailbroken iPhone > Anything

appulo FTL.. This sucks.. I need to a new place for apps..

Anybody wanna play taptap revenge.. Lmk..

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I got 51
pimp.gif

I have 9.

I own beejive, pageonce, weightbot, remote, i.TV, pandora, urbanspoon, dactyl and jellycar.

I got my iphone like 3 weeks ago and im contemplating jailbreaking it but i dont even know where to start. To those who have jailbroken, whats like the biggestPRO to jailbreaking, why should anyone jailbreak? And also, if i do jailbreak, is there anyway to get your phone back to its original, out of the box state?

I got my iphone like 3 weeks ago and im contemplating jailbreaking it but i dont even know where to start. To those who have jailbroken, whats like the biggestPRO to jailbreaking, why should anyone jailbreak? And also, if i do jailbreak, is there anyway to get your phone back to its original, out of the box state?

i forgot who provided the info with the discount information, BUT i signed up for this months ago, and after quite a few billing cycles and not getting mydiscount, I called and was told that students who are owners of the iPhone are not eligible for the discount.

are they any iPhone users who are on this plan with their iPhone? if so did you have any trouble signing up or is this something else I can do?

Thanks.

opinions from anyone.......

for the 3g is it better to go with AT&T or T-mobile?

opinions on service/connection/price etc...

im looking to buy this week...(my T-mobile plan expires this month)
-thanks in advance.

Hey I unlocked my phone and I am loving it
But my edge network is not working is there a reason for this.
I am on Att and I am paying for it

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

eek.gif

Will be downloading this once it releases.
thats real nice. every time i see another application like this it just makes my decision between an iphone and a blackberry storm more difficult.i'm still heavily undecided

Anybody have problems getting the QuickPwn tool to work? Like at the jailbreaking stage, my QuickPwn crashes before it finishes. I tried deleting andreinstalling from a differernt location and same problem. Anybody have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom