Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

my coworker got a iphone but the bottom part when he texts doesnt work so u cant press space,retrun, etc is there a way to fix it?

so if your phone is already jailbroken, you have to restore your phone again and install the new firmware!?!?!?

Download Installous from Cydia
add this source: http://cydia.hackulo.us

You will now be able to search for, download and install Installous
-install it
-go to appulous.us in Safari
-download whatever you want
-open installous and and install the application through there

where the hell do I find unstallous in cydia? I can't find it...and how do I get street view to work? thru maps or I gotta download google earth?

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

where the hell do I find unstallous in cydia? I can't find it...and how do I get street view to work? thru maps or I gotta download google earth?

did you add the source?? u gotta add the source

not me, but the cleanest themes Ive ever laid eyes on

3021434378_ff67be62d9_o.jpg

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

did you add the source?? u gotta add the source

not me, but the cleanest themes Ive ever laid eyes on

3021434378_ff67be62d9_o.jpg

info on these themes?

^just follow the steps bro. what exactly are u trying to do get a jailbroken 2.2 or just update to the new firmware not jailbroken?

I updated to 2.2 today and none of my categories are showing up so I can't get into my winterboard

anybody know how to fix this

Originally Posted by frankbink5

I updated to 2.2 today and none of my categories are showing up so I can't get into my winterboard

If you updated to 2.2 through iTunes(this goes with any firmware update), it will erase your jailbreak.

Hmm is it safe to update to FW2.2? I have a 2G unlocked/jailbroken on Tmobile and I would hate to get buggie FW since it JUST came out.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by frankbink5

I understand that, I downloaded winterboard and still isn't showing up and none of my games

If you updated to 2.2 through iTunes(this goes with any firmware update), it will erase your jailbreak.

I jailbroke my iPhone with the pwnage tool to 2.2 but for some reason my apps from appulo are not showing up. Anyone else having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom