Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

2tby

HOW DO I HIDE THE DEFAULT DATE? LIKE THE DATE THE GOES UNDER THE TIME...THAT DATE AND THE WIDGET DATE OVER LAP EACH OTHER ON MINE...I WANNA GET RID OF IT!

use OpenSSH..

go to mobile/Media/videos and there is all your videos..

i just finished uploading videos like 5 minutes ago...

So to unjailbreak my iphone all I have to do is plug it in and click restore?

Edit: When I click restore, there's a pop up that says restore and update or cancel. Should I restore and update to 2.2 or will that mess my phone up?

^ Thanks. Itunes is only letting me restore and update at the same time, so should I still do it?

Originally Posted by Shaky3

^ Thanks. Itunes is only letting me restore and update at the same time, so should I still do it?

i think you should be good, because its changing it back to the factory settings then updating. i would wait it out for a while though.

HEY GUYS..I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS A WAY AROUND THIS...MY IPHONE THAT IM TRYING TO UNLOCK IS ON THE "REPAIR NEEDED" SCREEN..IS THERE ANYWAY TOSURPASS THIS WITHOUT HAVING TO GET IT REPAIRED?

Originally Posted by dalilboy

can anyone help getting cycorder videos to my comp plz
There is a folder that has an up arrow on it, click it until it goes to /var, and then go to Mobile, Media, Videos
Originally Posted by jefffort5

HEY GUYS..I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS A WAY AROUND THIS...MY IPHONE THAT IM TRYING TO UNLOCK IS ON THE "REPAIR NEEDED" SCREEN..IS THERE ANYWAY TO SURPASS THIS WITHOUT HAVING TO GET IT REPAIRED?
Never heard of the repair needed.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

There is a folder that has an up arrow on it, click it until it goes to /var, and then go to Mobile, Media, Videos
only folder i have is installer and the arrow is down

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

only folder i have is installer and the arrow is down
Do you have WinSCP installed on your computer?

Originally Posted by Djoker33

2tby

HOW DO I HIDE THE DEFAULT DATE? LIKE THE DATE THE GOES UNDER THE TIME...THAT DATE AND THE WIDGET DATE OVER LAP EACH OTHER ON MINE...I WANNA GET RID OF IT!
what program is this? itelliscreen?

i want an iphone really bad. i have a black jack II right now is this phone worth it ? has anyone wanted to change back or get rid of it ? im feeling it alot.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

i want an iphone really bad. i have a black jack II right now is this phone worth it ? has anyone wanted to change back or get rid of it ? im feeling it alot.

this thing is awesome. go get it.

Does anyone know how to start the iPhone Services process (on your computer) manually? My iTunes isnt recognizing that my iPhone is plugged in..
nerd.gif

Has anyone actually downloaded 2.2? When I plug my phone in and check for updates, it says I have the most current version (2.1)

Nevermind, I had to update my iTunes first. Only good thing about this update is the option to turn off "auto correct" They really need to addpicture texts in the next update. It's so ******ed that you have to go to some website and type in a password and it don't even work half the time smh

Back
Top Bottom