Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Ill be getting my 8 gig next week.
I know a dude who works for the att store who is going to jail break it for me.
uploading vista thumbprint recognition etc..
looking forward to joining the iphone family!

quick question, i bought my iphone 3g yesterday. and im trying to jailbreak using Quickpwn. when i get to the step where i have to add the firmware it just getsits there and doesnt do anything, any tips?

its step 7 according to the link. the blue arrow doesnt pop up and allow me to continue.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

Originally Posted by acekilla408

im thinking of getting a 3g without internet so will i still be able to use cydia/installer and download/play roms and games on the phone?
the sales rep that sold me my phone last night told me a internet package was required.

Originally Posted by Can I Live

i didnt lose my contacts, settings or music
pimp.gif
Do you sync all of your music? Or do you manually manage it?.... Meaning hold ctrl and drag it to the phone. Because I never got all my musicback, I would always have to start form scratch.

I manually manage my music...I have too much to autosync

if it matters, my iPhone was already on 2.1 when I got it to JB2.1

also I only had Cydia added, installer and the new boot logo stayed unchecked

But still, whenever I updated I always had to add all my music again, it would never put that back on when I restored from a backup. Everything else would getadded except that.

yea I didn't expect that either last, when I JB my old one everything was deleted...I had about 5 gb of space available this time around......maybe thatmatters

is the 3G ihone needid in order to get the myspace app cause i have the original one?..
if there is a way to get it on my phone now can somebody help me..
frown.gif

can i live i know you no..
grin.gif

-bdis-

to the people with the new 3g iphone, what program did you use to jailbreak it? i tired using quickpwn but when i get to step 7 nothing else happned. any tips?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

to the people with the new 3g iphone, what program did you use to jailbreak it? i tired using quickpwn but when i get to step 7 nothing else happned. any tips?

quickpwn worked fine for me.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

^as long as your firmware is up to date then you should be able to get it.

it is but i cant seem to get it...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ It's in the app store... I have a 1st gen and I had it before I deleted my myspace.

word ..

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

quickpwn worked fine for me.

8066-500.png

so i get to this part and it starts to load up the file, but the blue arrow never comes up for me to continue.

8067-500.png

where do you get installulous and appshare? I thought these weren't done yet.

when you restore your iphone how long does that process usually take?

i think i know what i did wrong.

when you restore your iphone how long does that process usually take?

i think i know what i did wrong.
Awhile. About 20 minutes or so. I just click it, and do other stuff, then periodically check up on it.

I love my iPhone, here is my current theme.

4vhfuo.jpg

$5.99 T-zones internet plan is very nice, too!

Back
Top Bottom