Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

when you restore your iphone how long does that process usually take?

i think i know what i did wrong.
Awhile. About 20 minutes or so. I just click it, and do other stuff, then periodically check up on it.

I love my iPhone, here is my current theme.

4vhfuo.jpg

$5.99 T-zones internet plan is very nice, too!

ok thanks fam. i restored it this morning and it took about 15-20 mins i was getting kind of worried
laugh.gif

so I just jailbroke my og iPhone. And whenever I turn wifi off it shows the 3 g sign. Am I actually getting a 3 g connection?

After I download Apps and install them using Installous, where do they go? It doesnt show up on my springboard.

so I just jailbroke my og iPhone. And whenever I turn wifi off it shows the 3 g sign. Am I actually getting a 3 g connection?

It means that if you have a data plan you would be using 3G (once you start up an app that uses internet). You may not have a connection though, depending onwhere you are.

wait so interent is required for the 3g?

3G = cellular internet network

edit: After installing apps from Installous where do they go?

^^ When you boot your phone its the pineapple logo instead of the apple logo I believe.

ok thanks for the quick response.

i just jailbroke my phone. can i go back to itunes and sync it up? i backup all my files before i jail broke it. or will that F up my phone?

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

All of the apps and programs apply to the iPod Touch also?

And where do you get your themes?

Not all, but most.

You get themes from cydia or installer, but that's only after you download "WinterBoard".(also in cydia)

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by Can I Live

I think there's something in cydia called makeitmine that can chane the service provider text
pimp.gif
thanks a lot bro.

after i change the banner to what i want it to say, can i remove the program?

finally got all my themes and everything how i want it, even took that dumb text correction off
pimp.gif
. I got a bunch of NES roms but i need PSX, GPS, andGenesis roms, anyone know where to find em?

If I back up my phone right before I try to unlock it, and I screw up or get it bricked some how, I can just restore it and sync my backed up data to the phoneand be fine, right?

finally got all my themes and everything how i want it, even took that dumb text correction off
pimp.gif
. I got a bunch of NES roms but i need PSX, GPS, and Genesis roms, anyone know where to find em?
What did you install to take that off?

I swear that thing pisses me off bad.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

pimp.gif
. I got a bunch of NES roms but i need PSX, GPS, and Genesis roms, anyone know where to find em?

Its called "keyboard-dict off" in installer bro. Ill post pics of my theme and some games later, man i wish i could just copy and paste myphotobucket links on here from my phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

pimp.gif

Its called "keyboard-dict off" in installer bro. Ill post pics of my theme and some games later, man i wish i could just copy and paste my photobucket links on here from my phone
laugh.gif

Good lookin bruh. I just installed it.

^no prob fam, i have a huge, huge problem tho..my phone app iant working, every time i try to start it it immediatwly crashes. And ive repeatedly restarted myphone and its still buggin..is there anything i can do??

Anyone having trouble with beejive? Keeps freezing after i sign onto my AIM account. All other accounts work fine though, such as Yahoo. The problem juststarted today.

My beejive is behaving. I don't want to jinx it.
Speaking of beejive, does anyone have any idea when they're going to add group chat?
nerd.gif

It says coming soon but how soon?

Back
Top Bottom