Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

finally got all my themes and everything how i want it, even took that dumb text correction off
pimp.gif
. I got a bunch of NES roms but i need PSX, GPS, and Genesis roms, anyone know where to find em?
What did you install to take that off?

I swear that thing pisses me off bad.
That thing is the truth, you can go through so sloppily and roughly hit buttons and it'll give you the right word. They're adding theability to remove it officially in 2.2

after i change the banner to what i want it to say, can i remove the program?
also, what is better as far as themes go? summerboard or winterboard?

I'm not sure, I just hide the icon with BossPrefs or Poof

Where do you get Winterboard and is there a site for it?

Winterboard is on cydia and I dont think there is a site for it. Everything you need is on Cydia.

YOU DOWNLOAD THEMES FROM CYDIA. AFTER DOWNLOADING WINTERBOARD TRY JUST GOING TO "SEARCH" IN CYDIA AND TYPING "WINTERBOARD" AND SEE WHATCOMES UP
smile.gif

Mr. Analog, haven't seen you post in a long while
eek.gif

help.....i was able to access iphonebrowser/iphone suite on my 1.1.4 but i can't access it on my 2.1. is there an alternative to access folders?

Itunes will ask you to if you want to download the latest version when you connect your phone.

No one ever answers my Aim group chat questions.
frown.gif

What was your question? edit: However, I dont use AIM. So all I can really say is, use BeeJive. It works great with my MSN
smile.gif

where do i download the latest version of firmware from?

open iTunes and go to Help --> Check for Updates

question 1:frown:from the last thread)
Is there any aim group chat things for iPhone either an app or web app?

question 2:frown:from this thread)
Anyone know when they're going to add "group chat" to beejive? It says coming soon pero how soon?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

question 1:frown:from the last thread)
Is there any aim group chat things for iPhone either an app or web app?

question 2:frown:from this thread)
Anyone know when they're going to add "group chat" to beejive? It says coming soon pero how soon?

Unfortunately I have no answers for you lol... Is anybody else waiting for some Apps to be cracked? I am waiting for iRemote (universal remote) and BlogPress(blogger that works with blogspot)

[h3]iPhone 2.2 Hidden Features: Google Street View, Emoji, Auto-Correction Off[/h3]
Monday October 06, 2008 05:27 AM EST; Category: iPhone
Written by Arnold Kim

It seems that Apple is taking further care in hiding new iPhone features in their beta releases. The mostrecent firmware beta seeded to developers listed "compatibilitytesting" in its release notes as the only change.

We've since heard of a couple of new features buried within the iPhone 2.2 beta. Apple has apparently made underlying changes to the iPhone'sframeworks that are not yet exposed to the end user. These findings include:

- Support for Japanese emoji icons (screenshot) -- apopular feature for Japanese phones. The lack of emoji support has been blamed as part of the reason for slow iPhone adoption in Japan.
- Support for Google Street View forthe Google Maps application. Street View allows users to view panoramic street level photographs in select cities within the Google Maps application. Thefeature was recently demoed on Google's Android phone.

Finally, Apple has also addressed one common request within the iPhone'sKeyboard settings, allowing users to disable the iPhone's auto-correction.

052221-autocorrect.jpg

Apple has not yet announced when the iPhone 2.2 firmware will be available.

i installed make it mine and winter board is there anyway i can remove it from my docks or make it invisible?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i installed make it mine and winter board is there anyway i can remove it from my docks or make it invisible?
To hide icons, you can install BossPrefs, then go to hide icons, then just click which icons you want to hide.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Download BossPrefs from cydia allows you to hide icons and many other features

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

finally got all my themes and everything how i want it, even took that dumb text correction off
pimp.gif
. I got a bunch of NES roms but i need PSX, GPS, and Genesis roms, anyone know where to find em?
What did you install to take that off?

I swear that thing pisses me off bad.

Its called "keyboard-dict off" in installer bro. Ill post pics of my theme and some games later, man i wish i could just copy and paste my photobucket links on here from my phone
laugh.gif
i just went through installer. i saw the program but couldn't install it. it wont work

I messed up. I hid BossPref and Cydia on accident. Anyway I can get them to reappear? or how do I reboot in safe mode?

you can use an app launcher called AppFlow from Cydia, to launch apps you've hidden.

Back
Top Bottom