Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

SOFTWARE UNLOCK FOR IPHONE 3G IS COMING OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE VIA CYDIA INSTALLER!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAA

Hey i tried the swirly MMS settings posted earlier and it didnt work.

"Unexpected http response (HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden)"

Settings i used are : mmsc.cingular.com
Proxy: 006.209.011.032
Image size: low

What did i do wrong???

EDIT: and i rebooted also

Realtech VR sent us an announcement and some screenshots about their upcoming arcade boxing game Realtech Iron Fist Boxing.�
ironfistboxing03.jpg

Finally, the 1st MMA arcade 3D realtime game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Realtech VR [emoji]8482[/emoji] Iron Fist Boxing offers an immersive gameplay and eye-poppinggraphics for the iphone and ipod touch. Each boxer comes to life with unique attributes and fighting style (boxing, muey thai and kick boxing) 16 charactersare (4 available at start and 12 to unlock)

Features include:

* Full multi touch screen and accelerometer input
* 16 fighters
* 3 fighting styles
* 3 camera views
* Action event sequences
* High quality music by Karybe & Scylla and crowd sound effects
* Pictures gallery
* Achievements
* Fast 3D rendering display and highly detailed textures and 3D models.

Gameplay video shows an impressive looking game:

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Hey i tried the swirly MMS settings posted earlier and it didnt work.

"Unexpected http response (HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden)"

Settings i used are : mmsc.cingular.com
Proxy: 006.209.011.032
Image size: low

What did i do wrong???

On pg 90 it says the proxy is 066.209.011.032, but its not working for me either.....

I finally jailbroke the 3g. Quick question, how much did you guys pay for irealsms cause I got it from cydia and states it's a demo. Also how do you deleteapps you download from cydia? Also wat apps help you change the strlatus bar And stuff.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I finally jailbroke the 3g. Quick question, how much did you guys pay for irealsms cause I got it from cydia and states it's a demo. Also how do you delete apps you download from cydia? Also wat apps help you change the strlatus bar And stuff.
I think you have to get on the website for iRealSMS.
To delete, go to cydia > manage (bottom bar) > packages > tap the one you want deleted > modify (top right) > uninstall
What do you want to change on your status bar?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I finally jailbroke the 3g. Quick question, how much did you guys pay for irealsms cause I got it from cydia and states it's a demo. Also how do you delete apps you download from cydia? Also wat apps help you change the strlatus bar And stuff.
To delete, go to cydia > manage (bottom bar) > packages > tap the one you want deleted > modify (top right) > uninstall
What do you want to change on your status barb

Thanks and on the status bar I wanna change the carrier and the color.

What do you want to change on your status bar

Unless you know how to get into your theme and find what part of it is the color of the bar, I have no idea. Carrier, download MakeItMine from Cydia.

stupid question!: How can upgrade my iphone to 2.2 without losing all of my winterboard themes and apps.? If i back it up am i getting all of my winterboardthemes back? or do i have to jailbreak it again?

Thanks

Unless you know how to get into your theme and find what part of it is the color of the bar, I have no idea. Carrier, download MakeItMine from Cydia.

thanks! i appreciate it.. anyone know of any site which give you a tutorial to make themes?

thanks! i appreciate it.. anyone know of any site which give you a tutorial to make themes?
http://www.hackthatphone....mes_with_winterboard.html

Originally Posted by icykicks79

stupid question!: How can upgrade my iphone to 2.2 without losing all of my winterboard themes and apps.? If i back it up am i getting all of my winterboard themes back? or do i have to jailbreak it again?

Thanks
Nope. I've heard AptBackup works, but haven't looked in to it. Look in to that, it is in cydia.

http://www.hackthatphone.com/20/themes_with_winterboard.htmlhttp://www.hackthatphone....mes_with_winterboard.html

Thanks fam. Time to figure this out.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i put a crack on my screen do i have any luck or i just have to buy a whole new one?

What do you mean? Your screen is cracked? Is it under warranty? How did it happen?

i have the 2 year warranty and i drop the phone one time and like a hour later i look on it and the screen has a crack on it.

its not the glass its under it that has a big %+% line on it

I need help with monopoly

Whenever I go to play it, the Monopoly screen comes up but then closes. I got the 2.2 mobileinstallation on my phone and it still does it

I could be wrong but I'm guessing thats just a Safari Bookmark and the dude changed the Icon to be that.

Back
Top Bottom