Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

So i called t-mobile up and tried to get the 5.99 t-zone plan, they told me they dont have that plan no more
eek.gif
, now what???? Are they lying cause she ask me what phone am i using, i said just some regular phone, and shes like your using an iphone. So i guess they knew, is that why they didnt give me the 5.99 plan or they really discontinued it? They said they can give me the smartphone plan though which is $20 i think? What should i do???

it think it is called it web2go plan.
so can i get internet off of it?

So i called t-mobile up and tried to get the 5.99 t-zone plan, they told me they dont have that plan no more
eek.gif
, now what???? Are they lying cause she ask me what phone am i using, i said just some regular phone, and shes like your using an iphone. So i guess they knew, is that why they didnt give me the 5.99 plan or they really discontinued it? They said they can give me the smartphone plan though which is $20 i think? What should i do???

No idea. I'm still on T-zones.

Try to call back and get someone different. Just say your using a nokia flip phone, like 6100, or something like that, google it for exact phones; and ask fort-zones because you like to have sports scores, news, and weather all the time.

See what they say.

eek.gif

Try to call back and get someone different. Just say your using a nokia flip phone, like 6100, or something like that, google it for exact phones; and ask for t-zones because you like to have sports scores, news, and weather all the time.

See what they say.
Should i just take out my sims and put it in a razr phone? And say i need internet? I did some research on the web2go, i think it has a cap of 50mb. Thats not an option i guess.

eek.gif

Try to call back and get someone different. Just say your using a nokia flip phone, like 6100, or something like that, google it for exact phones; and ask for t-zones because you like to have sports scores, news, and weather all the time.

See what they say.
Should i just take out my sims and put it in a razr phone? And say i need internet? I did some research on the web2go, i think it has a cap of 50 mb. Thats not an option i guess.
Yeah, try that. I'm not sure about the 50mb though.

^ That happen to me too when I try loading a theme, I just clicked dismiss and turn my phone off for a few minutes, turn it back on and everything was fine.

Originally Posted by slaterSB

had to switch up, kept it simple and sleek
123phu8.png
how do i get this theme? and does anyone know how i can get the tmobile logo to appear like the legit T-mobile logo with the pink letters andeverything. lol

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by slaterSB

had to switch up, kept it simple and sleek
123phu8.png
how do i get this theme? and does anyone know how i can get the tmobile logo to appear like the legit T-mobile logo with the pink letters and everything. lol

Don't see how that is funny, but install 'TMobile Carrier Logos' from cydia, it is under the 'Tweaks' section, or you can search. It willhave the BigBoss & Planet-iPhones logo. Once you install that, it will be there, but you may need to reboot.

Watch Flash based videos on your iPhone!
iMobileCinema is a MobileSafari plugin which allows for playback of Flash (flv) video on the iPhone. You can watch videos from podcast sites or blogs with it; such as, Google Video, Youtube, and others.

A beta version of iMobileCinema has just been released for 2.x iPhones and can be installed via Cydia. You will need to add the d.imobilecinema.com source first.

D/Ling it now... been waiting for something like this for soooo long!

This is going to be very nice!

I need to test it on Edge and see if it will run well at all. Because the YouTube app will not work for me on Edge.

I need to test it on Edge and see if it will run well at all. Because the YouTube app will not work for me on Edge.
YouTube App works perfect for me on Edge.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You on T-Mobile?
You on T-zones plan?
What are you APN settings?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

So, I was getting prices on the iPhone because I was bored and was wasting time. I did the plans on the Apple website and why is the 450 plan like $70 and the same exact plan is $40 on the AT&T website?

$30 for internet

wait does this mean you can get an iPhone with no internet??

Originally Posted by acekilla408

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

So, I was getting prices on the iPhone because I was bored and was wasting time. I did the plans on the Apple website and why is the 450 plan like $70 and the same exact plan is $40 on the AT&T website?

$30 for internet

wait does this mean you can get an iPhone with no internet??
If you do not buy it from the store, yes.

I bought a first gen iPhone from my friend, knowingly that I'm going to use it with T-Mobile, I didn't have internet on it for about a week.

Same with AT&T, how are they going to know?

You on T-Mobile?
You on T-zones plan?
Yes.
Yes, $5.99 unlimited.
epc.tmobile.com

You on T-Mobile?
You on T-zones plan?
Yes.
Yes, $5.99 unlimited.
epc.tmobile.com
Same settings for me too....damn...

Back
Top Bottom