Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

i downloaded Customize but when i open it up it opens fr 2 seconds and returns to the home screen....any way to fix that?

no that wasn't to you.. use OpenSSH to transfer the videos.. war/mobile/videos i think..

or i heard there is a way you can transfer files through the usb.. an app called diskaid or diskraid..

Just got my iPhone 3G yesterday and I'm having trouble getting a couple videos on to it. I have DLed a couple Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes and wanted totransfer them to my iPhone, they play on itunes and are in the right format but when I sync my phone they won't go onto it. I try to move it into theiphone, still no luck.

Originally Posted by just reason

no that wasn't to you.. use OpenSSH to transfer the videos.. war/mobile/videos i think..

or i heard there is a way you can transfer files through the usb.. an app called diskaid or diskraid..
Var, not war, just clarifying for no confusion.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Just got my iPhone 3G yesterday and I'm having trouble getting a couple videos on to it. I have DLed a couple Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes and wanted to transfer them to my iPhone, they play on itunes and are in the right format but when I sync my phone they won't go onto it. I try to move it into the iphone, still no luck.
How did you convert them?

is 3g really worth it?

or should i cop a 1st gen

either way im gonna jailbreak one of em

anybody know which is better?

yo im still running on a jailbroken 2.1 firmware i want to go to 2.2 but the link on the first page is only for 3G is there a difference or can i just use thelink or no

is there a way for in a plan that i can only get charged for internet only when i use it inmstead of getting charged $30 unconditionally?

My usb charger isn't working with this phone. Its really damn frustrating, especially since my phone is dying. Any advice?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

yo im still running on a jailbroken 2.1 firmware i want to go to 2.2 but the link on the first page is only for 3G is there a difference or can i just use the link or no

I think so.. But to be safe google quickpwn 2.2 2g/1g

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody have the old school game Street Fighter on their iphone? I don't know but I want to play it.

there is in cydia. I posted the source that you need to add a couple pages back. look for it.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

My usb charger isn't working with this phone. Its really damn frustrating, especially since my phone is dying. Any advice?

try using a different charger. or jiggle it around to see if it connects. go to a friend to see if they have a spare one.

How can I jailbreak my phone without reading the whole thread - or better understand what the front page means at all.

Just got an iphone last week and I have no idea how to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom