Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

i just installed the iphone storm theme and it came with the keyboard. but i take it you want just the keyboard though.

Originally Posted by draketw206

word, im doin that now... let y'all know how it goes in a bit

everything worked out! im in jail &*$@#!!!! sim city next
devil.gif

why do my files on installous keep messing up? i tried download sim city and it stopped dl'ing at around 10%. then i tried dling snow reports and itstopped but the bar was complete, i tried to install but it said unable to decompress....

help!

Originally Posted by draketw206

why do my files on installous keep messing up? i tried download sim city and it stopped dl'ing at around 10%. then i tried dling snow reports and it stopped but the bar was complete, i tried to install but it said unable to decompress....

help!
yeah i havent been able to download anything new lately because of this problem

I WANT THE PRICE IS RIGHT & TOUCHGRIND
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ive been having problems with installous lately too. Not really sure whats going on...

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i just installed the iphone storm theme and it came with the keyboard. but i take it you want just the keyboard though.
Which theme is that? I have the Black Berry Impression theme and iStorm theme, none of those came with a keyboard.

how about installing .rar files? I've downloaded two to my iphone but they do not show up in my downloads tab..

hey just got my phone lookin to go thru the process of the jailbreak wonderin the iclariffied link only has 1 file for extraction do i need both files? theonly one available is the iphone restore ispw...any help ?
nerd.gif

ok here's a more educated question..

is there a way to check whether the file is an ipa or a zip prior to opening up the link? I hate having to re-search for the program and reselecting all overagain..

thanks!

does any one know if my iphone will work in europe (germany) too ? I mean if i buy one here unlock it and jailbreak it and then in germany insert a german simcard from like t-mobile or vodafone.. ?
and does the internet work there too if im in a hotspot ?
embarassed.gif
Maybe a stupid question but yeah im new to this
eyes.gif
.. thanks

I HAVE A PROBLEM

I have been using swaptunes for a while and it hasnt created any problems for me. However today when i swapped my itunes and connected to a second itunesaccount it said it erased all my music when it synced. However when i swap back to the other tunes and connect to itunes it shows there is 2.2 gigs of'other" on the phone. How can i access those music and video files. I cant see them when i swap. I cant find em when i SSH either.

HELP PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom