Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

IMPORTANT QUESTION

I bought my iPhone in November and I dropped it flat on it's face. There are absolutely no scratches but the screen is pink/white and I can't seeanything but there is no physical damage. I should be able to get this replaced right because there is no physical damage and way for them to prove anything.Thanks guys

anyother suggestions on how to get beejive or can someone tell me what im doing wrong i download it then installed it but it never showed on my springboard(home)

does anyone know of any legit places i could send my phone out to get unlocked...or any legit people that are willing?....my phone is all messed up now....

^if you can not really fix it, send it to me, i will do it for you. First tell me if it is 2g or 3g? just pay for shipping

Ok I think I'm finally ready to try jailbreaking my phone. I was looking on pg 1 but didnt see a jb tutorial for 2.2 if you're using a Mac. Anyone havea link or anything I could use? Another thing, if I jb, will i lose all the current apps I already bought for my phone? Thanks for any responses.

is there any way to have Pandora playing while browing other apps? i tried insomnia but that doesnt seem to work at all for me.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

is there any way to have Pandora playing while browing other apps? i tried insomnia but that doesnt seem to work at all for me.
Download Backgrounder from cydia

When I plug my ipod in, it says sync in progress and then quickly finishes. However, once I check my ipod to see if the new songs have been added, they are notthere. I tried rebooting the ipod and itunes but it didn't help. Also, I tried renaming one of the songs to see if it was just new songs that wouldn'tbe added but the name change didn't work either. It seems as if it won't let me change anything on the current ipod.

I am on a jailbroken 1.1.4 ipod touch. I don't know if this problem may be associated with the use of the app iSlsk.

I also tried reinstalling itunes. No luck

Should I just update to 1.1.5? If so, what is the easiest way to do this? I used iLiberty+ to get to jailbreak the 1.1.4

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So.... is anyone using t-mobiles 3G network with the 3G?
Impossible, they're on 2 different freequencies.
So what's the big fuss about now being able to unlock it then?
because TMobile users can now brag about their "new" iphone 3g running on the edge network
eyes.gif

RIP my iphone?

I have a 3G and I run Windows XP

I tried jailbreaking it today, and it got the 1600 error message. I retried with winpwn and it got to the "preparing to restore" status bar, and thecomputer beeped that iphone was disconnected, then beeped that it was reconnected. Then I got a message saying USB device not recognized. Now when I try toplug it back in, it no long appears in iTunes...

Any help would be appreciated!

my sister deleted half of my itunes library on the computer but i still have them on my iPhone, is their anyway to save my music???

Back
Top Bottom