Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

so vibris and keyvib doesnt work with the 3g?

i have the blackberry storm clicks installed now but how can i get it to work while its on silent?

I just installed the "blackberry storm clicks" it's just a louder version of the regular keyboard click sound. I thought it was supposed tovibrate?

it only vibrates and make the clicks when its NOT on silent mode

at least for me it only works that way....

So I need to have winterboard app to use these Storm "Key clicks", is it even worth it? Anyways, I d/l Joost earlier, dooooope! Watching movies andtv shows FTW!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So I need to have winterboard app to use these Storm "Key clicks", is it even worth it? Anyways, I d/l Joost earlier, dooooope! Watching movies and tv shows FTW!

WTH is that and where?

2s96455.png
2qthgz9.png

And since I installed the clicks I said F it and installed the theme, it's not bad... I just hate when themes don't have matching icons for allapps.... especially the popular ones.... This is also the 1st theme I've installed since my update.

hey guys i got a couple questions, i hope someone can help me out

are these jailbreak things for the 3g, cause im gonna get that when i go home for christmas break,
also if the phone stops working or whatever after jailbreaking, can i just reset it? for it to work again

can i do all this jailbreaking and adding apps like emulators to an ipod touch?

thanks

Honestly i cant deal with the senstivity of the iphone 3G im on my 2nd iphone now with a cracked screen i cant simply throw the thing or drop it without acrack on the screen i swear my 1G i phone i tossed down a block and it did not crack.. my 1g went through wars and my girls 2 3G's have cracked to thepoint were she doesnt even have a iphone anymore and my 3G i have now has a cracked screen and the touch doesnt even work i cant stand this phone and itssensitivity foreal

HELPPPPP!!!

My appstore's not working.
Whenever i try to get a new pp and after i press buy then install it says "Cannot connect to iTunes Store".
Help me please.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

HELPPPPP!!!

My appstore's not working.
Whenever i try to get a new pp and after i press buy then install it says "Cannot connect to iTunes Store".
Help me please.
frown.gif
WiFi on?

Check the theme if found today, and played around with it.

This has 2 weather icons, so I need to play with it and see if I can just get the clock.
download

Like this but with the clock.
download

so im updating my phone right now, is a guy supposed to pop up with some caption bubble? lol

So I need to have winterboard app to use these Storm "Key clicks", is it even worth it? Anyways, I d/l Joost earlier, dooooope! Watching movies and tv shows FTW!
WTH is that and where?
9807-64.png
Joost Launches iPhone Application
Monday, 1st December 2008, 04:12 pm
Joost has launched an iPhone application to watch videos - music, TV, movies, and more over the Internet.

It's on the App Store, it's FREE and it's pretty slick. I was watching "The Hills" on my lunch break and also some Bruce Lee movies,
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to DL it from appulous bc app store keeps saying it can't connect to the itunes store.
frown.gif

i downloaded the bb storm clicks...i like it alot better than the default sound...and that joost sounds dope...gonna check that out

WTH is that and where?
9807-64.png
Joost Launches iPhone Application
Monday, 1st December 2008, 04:12 pm
Joost has launched an iPhone application to watch videos - music, TV, movies, and more over the Internet.

It's on the App Store, it's FREE and it's pretty slick. I was watching "The Hills" on my lunch break and also some Bruce Lee movies,
pimp.gif

Just dl it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

i downloaded the bb storm clicks...i like it alot better than the default sound...and that joost sounds dope...gonna check that out
Where you dl it from?

Back
Top Bottom