Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

i got a question about videos on the 3gs..i took some videos and when i was recording i tilted the phone sideways to get a better shot, but now when i play thevids on my mac, the picture doesent correct itself and the video is actually sideways lmao...is there anyway i can rotate them? (wen i click on the vid iniphoto the rotate option is unclickable) is there another way? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by slaterSB

dope stuff wave. illumine is such a dope theme props to kon. as for me today:

fz6g5v.png

SlaterSB, where can I get this theme? also info on the dock ?

Heres mine

2crtsh0.jpg

2dkxvfl.jpg

I used this audio file, converted it to .aiff using switch sound file converter. Then I used iPhoneBrowser but the file (which was only 2-3 seconds)wouldn't work. I changed it to a .caf. Eventually I got it to work but I had to cut the file, resulting in an unfinished SMS ringtone, but I want to knowif someone can help me with getting a larger file to work. I'm gonna try WinSCP.

i need help,

when i download a theme its not a full theme it only works with the lock screen / home screen,,, what can i do so when i apply a theme it applies to thestandard apps as well??

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I used this audio file, converted it to .aiff using switch sound file converter. Then I used iPhoneBrowser but the file (which was only 2-3 seconds) wouldn't work. I changed it to a .caf. Eventually I got it to work but I had to cut the file, resulting in an unfinished SMS ringtone, but I want to know if someone can help me with getting a larger file to work. I'm gonna try WinSCP.
Someone care to explain WinSCP for me? I need help, please.

Thanx

I used this audio file, converted it to .aiff using switch sound file converter. Then I used iPhoneBrowser but the file (which was only 2-3 seconds) wouldn't work. I changed it to a .caf. Eventually I got it to work but I had to cut the file, resulting in an unfinished SMS ringtone, but I want to know if someone can help me with getting a larger file to work. I'm gonna try WinSCP.
Someone care to explain WinSCP for me? I need help, please.

Thanx
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=3221

so i jailbroke my friends iphone 3g but then he didnt want it jailbroken anymore so i think he restored it and now his phone is stuck at the silver apple sign.how do i fix it?

How do i get the weather temp icon by my 3g logo, and how do i get the battery % next to my battery? I downloaded the battery percentage through cydia but itonly works when im charging my phone.... NT PLEASE HELP

Back
Top Bottom