Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Damn it!! my iphone is $$$%#++ up .. its just stuck at the lockscreen..i cant move the slider and it just keeps restarting.. anyone had this problem..??

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Im Geeked for this game
pimp.gif

I just DL Resident Evil from Installous man its very dope.
pimp.gif

i just bought this case and i dont want it no more, does anyone want to buy it off me? im in san jose, bay area and id like to do a meetup

send me a PM, BRAND NEW btw

Will I lose my unlock if I do a restore via itunes? My music disappeared and now I have 4 gigs of "other" space.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by just reason

So i did that update or whatever but when it reset my phone it didn't change the carrier at the top.. Its still says MattyP
Anyway I can fix that without jailbreaking it again?

photovqx.jpg

go download makeitmine from cydia and reset it through there.
But dont you only have cydia if you have jailbrokem your phone?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by APLX2

Will I lose my unlock if I do a restore via itunes? My music disappeared and now I have 4 gigs of "other" space.
Yes, you will lose your unlock.

Originally Posted by just reason

So i did that update or whatever but when it reset my phone it didn't change the carrier at the top.. Its still says MattyP
Anyway I can fix that without jailbreaking it again?

photovqx.jpg

go download makeitmine from cydia and reset it through there.
But dont you only have cydia if you have jailbrokem your phone?
nerd.gif

No, you cannot.

Damn ok...

so go jailbreak it.. if you can't find the tutorial on the first page.. go to iclarified.com

very easy process and i can't remember in the last year when someone had serious problems with their phone or got bricked
roll.gif

why do some dudes post their themes in here and then never give information about them? what's the point ? just don't post at all

Everything resets? Wow. So everytime a new crucial at&t update comes, we have to re-jailbreak and start all over? Thats that $%%!$*#!

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Everything resets? Wow. So everytime a new crucial at&t update comes, we have to re-jailbreak and start all over? Thats that $%%!$*#!

yeah it will require 3.1 for mms thats some bs. im not gonna upgrade till theres a jailbreak for it

i know this might be a newbie question, but i'm not all tech up to date so......whats this MMS thing everybody keeps talking about?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i know this might be a newbie question, but i'm not all tech up to date so......whats this MMS thing everybody keeps talking about?
multimedia messaging service

it allows iphones to send to other phones picture messages, rather than just text

Back
Top Bottom