OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ 2 questions:

How much those run?

How tall are you?

DF!!!

.............Haha, Ant & professafinessa, let's say this, about 2.5pairs of the newest Space Jams at retail, and I'm 5'-9'. To my knowledge and experience, all Japanese Denim's inseam are crazy long, theydon't have specific inseam length's, pretty much all my pairs had to get tailored to a 30-32 inseam.

Here's more info on my pair if needed: IRON HEART x SELF EDGE

I'm pretty sure I'll hear the, "How can you pay that much for a pair of Jeans, I just wear 501's, $30, doyou though homie........." I see it like this, people spend a crazy amount on a shoe, watch, hat, etc.... I'll spend a crazy amount on an itemof my liking that will last a lifetime.

Cris.

i passed on a pair at box price. when i decided to get it 10 minutes later it was gone.. i couldnt let these go again.
thanks.

^ Yeah, I got my pair on ebay for about $68 shipped, and resold for $275, hopefully I can find a pair in between those realms.

Cris.

wow is that what currys go for nowadyas...i really regret gettin rid of them...i had got them when they dropped for like 35 bux at michael k during a sale andsold them not to long after for about 100.

damn good for u...i always really liked the shoe for the price i paid i shoulda just kept it....same $+@ wit my atmos safaris...i had got a sz 11.5 pair insome spot not to long after they came out for like 55 bucks and i think i sold it for like 150....nowadays i wish i still had it so bad even tho its wasnt mysize woulda atleast had a chance to make a trade or soemthing....im starting to feel like ill never get a pair for a good price

Jiffyl00b, XkrispyELI, & cucumbercool - Thanks! And I am really impressed with them! The suede is pretty good quality. Definitely get them if you'reconsidering 'em.

RKO2004 - No offense taken! They're an 8 in Men's sizes.

^
pimp.gif
Very Clean Tempo

Originally Posted by CourtneyIsDope

RKO2004 - No offense taken! They're an 8 in Men's sizes.
Oh OK, they look great. I'm really stuck in between these and the 16.5's
ohwell.gif

Got a pretty good deals on the AM1s, Pattas are so clean!
I usually dont do Spizikes but something about these just called to me. These things have a $175 price tag, I didnt pay that much but I really dont see whythey are so expensive.

^ SneakerD: those Spizikes are not customs are they? If not whats the official name for them?

Finally got my camera back!
pimp.gif
Here is how i ended 2009/ started 2010

All DS, and finally got my Holy Grail back, the Powder Blue IX
pimp.gif

2d9u692.jpg

33wmq3a.jpg

k21hx.jpg

2zist3d.jpg

2vkj9df.jpg

rlgolj.jpg

wranus.jpg

2u89uhh.jpg

2 bottom fitteds are from karmaloop ( 10deep and crooks and castles both fitted's came out to $20 on sale) the top fitted is from the vault harlem. Shoutout to king karl...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^ SneakerD: those Spizikes are not customs are they? If not whats the official name for them?

Finally got my camera back!
pimp.gif
Here is how i ended 2009/ started 2010

All DS, and finally got my Holy Grail back, the Powder Blue IX
pimp.gif
The box says White/ Fire Red-Black but Ive seen them referred to as the "Fresh Since 1985s".

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Yeah, I got my pair on ebay for about $68 shipped, and resold for $275, hopefully I can find a pair in between those realms.

Cris.

Same thing happened with my Viotechs...I loved them, but some guy paid me $750 for those, that's "you can't turn this down" money...

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
I passed on a pair about a year and a half ago for $225, prob could have got em cheaper if I offered but I was broke....
frown.gif
. All good thoughbecause someone in the Fam owns em!

got these yesterday...
20f6tg4.jpg

yuku magician lurkin in the background
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom