OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

4ea15b477e66097ec8a6ae8b39ee9695e341d5e.jpg

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Those Carpe Diem Kobe IV's are not fake. They're early samples

ummmm... those look nothing like the original pick up he posted. No ox/grey on the tongue, ankle padding patent, yellow flywire. Those look fake...
grin.gif

Or they are IDs. Not sure but to me the shape looks off.

Got these for 40% off, which brought it to $90+ tax. Pretty happy with them
c80264d41204623d91cc7b31e3f91dee26b758c3.jpg

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Those Carpe Diem Kobe IV's are not fake. They're early samples

ummmm... those look nothing like the original pick up he posted. No ox/grey on the tongue, ankle padding patent, yellow flywire. Those look fake...
grin.gif

Or they are IDs. Not sure but to me the shape looks off.

Yeah I agree, they look fake

Thanks Fellas...Happy with them myself.

D-More pumped about the nxt package that should be here...

notorious......snakepools
pimp.gif

yi china pe's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i got that pair as well, just waiting for a perfect sunny day.

Can't wait to pick up the Varsity red Vi's.. anyone think theres gonna be a crazy line like the space jams? or will it be like the 12s?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

notorious sick pick ups man... you went off..

nice pick ups yall

thanks man.. tryna complete my hyperdunk collection.. just need lower merion.. puerto rico, and black mambas..

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

notorious......snakepools
pimp.gif

yi china pe's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i got that pair as well, just waiting for a perfect sunny day.
yeah me too... crazy thing is, I was going crazy to get the reg. china hyperdunks... these ended up falling in my lap....

Koopa2410 wrote:
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

iHust1e wrote:
I think yall are caught up on the nickname dark knight.......bc those kobe's dont look like anything serious....

i agree with this ...
i agree with this as well....and i like 99% of the kobes they put out. i don't understand the hype of that colorway....at all.
p1mpjuce wrote:
AirAnt23 wrote:
YO!

Dark Knights, eh?

DF!!!
Yo...they're nice. But 1 MAIN reason I will not cop, they are the DUKE edition. I guess a few Duke players will be rocking these....
sick.gif

they are NOT the duke edition. they are the dark knights, and that's it. the "batmans". the duke's are a completely different shoe.
indifferent.gif

My bad....I thought the Duke etd. were the same ones...now u have me curious, what's the difference man. thanks for the knowledge.

Originally Posted by TalkOfNy

Can't wait to pick up the Varsity red Vi's.. anyone think theres gonna be a crazy line like the space jams? or will it be like the 12s?

I'm thinkin more like the 12's. if u can't fall upon them Pm me. there's a few spots round me getting them & my area doesn't have manySneak heads so i can prob scoop u up a pair...

Back
Top Bottom