OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Price change on xx3 at aurora, il

59.99 for Black
59.99 white/blue
79.99 white/red

Damn, yesterday the black ones were $39.99 and were nearly gone, no big sizes. Red ones were $99.99 and not moving and either the white/blues were sold out orthey didn't put them out yet because i didnt see em yesterday

^ that's a great price for those Zoom FPs for anyone looking for a halfway decent balling shoe for the price of a t-shirt.

If anyones still interested, the Ross by me had those Nike Perfect Penny Sweaters for $25 each

saw Red/Black (2 mediums, 1 large)
and Grey/Blue (1 XL)

Also there was a XXL Nike Lebron jacket. The colors were of his HS

My fellow NTR's,

I just need some assistance when ordering from an outlet. I've never done it before so before I call, i just wanna know how it usually goes down. Do wecall, ask for the shoe and then we pay by giving our info (CC, Addy, etc.) over the phone?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

^yep thats exactly how it works... you call ask for the shoe in the size you want then give them your addy, CC info and thats it... you can call back fortracking number after a few days but i never do it...

thanks bro! just kind of weary to do it cuz peeps are shady nowadays.... Has anyone of you experienced any problems with this?

Just have the style code when you call, makes the outlet workers lives easier to look it up.

Sorry price adjustments for aurora, il

99.99 white/red xx3
79.99 white/blue xx3
59.99 black xx3

sample melo 6 59.99
3 colorways

sample hollowed ground 59.99 white/red
sample assault max hybrid 59.99

south Chicago sold through on Orlando vii's pretty sure

Wanted to thank the person for giving the Camarillo update, copped me some Jordan 3 cleats in a size 9.5. Thanks again.

VACAVILLE OUTLET for you sample lovers 1 pair of dunk hi's with NORTH on the tongue $39.99 part of some rivalry pack

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by WishIhadSumJs

Has anyone seen any decent laptop messenger bags around?

Prime Outlet in Orlando had the Jordan Laptop Messenger with the Rising Sun-*#+ front on it for $39.99. It's all black leather. They had three on Sunday.

I couldn't find a good pic of it online, but here is an ebay link to what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...acks?hash=item35a620713c

(Lol at the spelling of Messenger)

Here's what the bags look like.
smh.gif
on that price though, I got my 2 back in the fall for $9.99 apiece.
pimp.gif

371540684.jpg

For those that are interested in this Jordan Messenger bag, it just went on sale for $5 at Footlocker. Couldn't pass it up for $3.50 (emp discount).
happy.gif

Sku #9689079000990
Product #287747-011

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Price change on xx3 at aurora, il

59.99 for Black
59.99 white/blue
79.99 white/red

Damn, yesterday the black ones were $39.99 and were nearly gone, no big sizes. Red ones were $99.99 and not moving and either the white/blues were sold out or they didn't put them out yet because i didnt see em yesterday

Yo these are lows right?

Originally Posted by OneSole

For those that are interested in this Jordan Messenger bag, it just went on sale for $5 at Footlocker. Couldn't pass it up for $3.50 (emp discount).
happy.gif

Sku #9689079000990
Product #287747-011

im guessing this is in store only? i dont see it on the website

Does anyone know if Lazer 1's from '08 evr hit outlets? If so how much?

Im asking because I know these didnt sell very well. I always wanted a pair but no store in my city ever released them. I think they are
pimp.gif
, but i dont wantto pay ebay prices.

Thanks for any input!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Im asking because I know these didnt sell very well. I always wanted a pair but no store in my city ever released them. I think they are
pimp.gif
, but i dont want to pay ebay prices.

Thanks for any input!

I agree they were slept on. The bay is THE only place I find them for good prices IMO (always less than $100) and from time to time they are here in B/S forreasonable rates. Look hard on the bay, they can be had for less than retail, and that includes your S&H

Dang, taking forever for my QS AM1s to arrive.

First, they got my address wrong. It only got fixed because I called they day after I placed my order to get the tracking number (they were supposed to call mebut never did).

The tracking number they gave me never worked. I called and got a second tracking number, which also did not work.

Called again on Monday, and tracking worked for them (but still not me) and said it'd arrive on 10/5. Never did.

Called again yesterday night and said and gave me another tracking number, which worked, and delivery was scheduled for today. I left a note with my doorman,asking FedEx to drop package at my door as he always does. It never arrived.

According to tracking, the package left for delivery today morning and is still "out for delivery".

No rush to get these but still, very annoying.

was at NTNY earlier tonight.those nitro af1 hi's were marked down to $135.not sure about the sz run.they also had the clark kent NYC inspired af1 hi'sat $100 and change.

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

thanks bro! just kind of weary to do it cuz peeps are shady nowadays.... Has anyone of you experienced any problems with this?

Yeah. Never got my gradient IV's from NTLA.

Agent0024:

Thanks bro!

Well, I was also wondering what happened with 'em? I know they didnt sell out, sooo, what store did they drop at?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

pimp.gif
, but i dont want to pay ebay prices.

Thanks for any input!
I wanna say they hit a outlet for midnight madness on black friday one year, along with gucci 1s in very limited quantities for 79.99

Kobe IV's should be somewhere soon i'll keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks to all the people who actually update.

p.s.
4252426711_f4896bf7f4_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom