Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

J. Cole- 3 songs
N.E.R.D.- 5-10 songs
HOV- Went for about an hour and a half, all the hits, everything off BP3, Nothing off RD. He started off with Run This Town finished with Young Forever.

indifferent.gif

Nothing wrong with either of those
laugh.gif
I'm tryna hear Anti-Matter, Spaz, Bobby James, Everyone Nose, Rockstar, Lapdance, Sooner or Later, She wants to move, Provider, Run to the sun (So it better be 10 and not 5)
SHWAP, did you miss the Glow In the Dark tour?! N*E*R*D went HAM with the amount of tracks...

\V/ (I saw it once in Tampa, FLA & once in Cinci, OH)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I missed GITD (for personal reasons) but I have seen NERD 5 times in 15 months and other than the 2 times in Jimmy Kimmell (they did 4-5 songs) they did 15song sets (HARD, NERD-Common tour, UCRiverside show)

I was there last night at NKU for the show... All I can say is WOW! Best rap concert I've ever been to by far. I've always seen footage of Hovperforming at MSG and the crowd had so much energy, and his control over them was unreal... But being in Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area and to see he stillhad that same effect is crazy. I been to 15 concerts this year and probably 50-60 in my life and I have never once seen an artist have so much control andenergy in the crowd for the entire set and every song. Everyone there knew every single lyric.. Didn't see more than maybe 10 people sitting down in thewhole arena. I'm DEFINITELY coppin' tickets to see Hov again at The Ohio State University in a few weeks!

Cole- Lights Please, Dollar and A Dream, Just To Get By, and did about a minute freestyle
NERD- Everyone Nose, LapDance, Spaz, Kill Joy, Laugh About It, Rock Star, A new song, and a couple others.
Jay- BP3(- reminder,What we talkin bout), U Don't Know, Can I Getta, 99 Problems, Encore, IZZO, SLU, Big Pimpin, Dirt Of your Shoulder, Hardknock Life, Heart of the City, Jigga What, Show Me what you got, I Just Wanna love you, and i'm sure i'm missing some others...
I'm guessing you were at the show last night, hence the bengals logo. But J.cole did that freestyle, lights please, and grown simba. I wish hedid those other songs. I was mad he did 2 songz and got off.

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Cole- Lights Please, Dollar and A Dream, Just To Get By, and did about a minute freestyle
NERD- Everyone Nose, LapDance, Spaz, Kill Joy, Laugh About It, Rock Star, A new song, and a couple others.
Jay- BP3(- reminder,What we talkin bout), U Don't Know, Can I Getta, 99 Problems, Encore, IZZO, SLU, Big Pimpin, Dirt Of your Shoulder, Hardknock Life, Heart of the City, Jigga What, Show Me what you got, I Just Wanna love you, and i'm sure i'm missing some others...
I'm guessing you were at the show last night, hence the bengals logo. But J.cole did that freestyle, lights please, and grown simba. I wish he did those other songs. I was mad he did 2 songz and got off.

I coulda swore he did those other two
laugh.gif
I wasn't really paying thatmuch attention to him.

Definitely gotta hit up a few shows..

Wale wasnt at NKU because he was performing at the BET awards.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Was looking for more specifics as to what the artists performed.
laugh.gif

thanks for that, wondering if he played any of these tracks if you remember (or if anyone else knows)?
december 4th
change clothes
lucifer
jigga my N
03 bonnie & clyde
a dream
the bounce
girls girls girls
history
diamonds is forever
diamonds remix (his verse)
only askin cuz theyre some of my faves so it'd be nice if he played a few of these

Crook wrote:

thanks for that, wondering if he played any of these tracks if you remember (or if anyone else knows)?
december 4th
change clothes
lucifer
jigga my N
03 bonnie & clyde
a dream
the bounce
girls girls girls
history
diamonds is forever
diamonds remix (his verse)
only askin cuz theyre some of my faves so it'd be nice if he played a few of these

Jigga my !*%%* was the only one out of these..

^SMH, sorry but he's JAY-Z.

Show was crazy. Had a chance to speak to J.Cole and he was mad cool, he was rockin with us most of Jay's set. Thanks again to the connect on the tickets.Arrived and got them front row tickets. Again, will be checkin Jay hopefully in Seattle and Columbus. Show is worth it! I like the way Jay broke down lines sopeople could catch word for word what he was saying durin Thank You!

It was crazy seeing so many people rockin kicks and clothes from my shop.

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

That new N.E.R.D record is dope.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

I like the track, but im still not feelin this new chick. Call me bias, but�I think she throws off the group dynamics that i've grown to love.

^^^^
mannn no what more can i say? im still so hyped for this..........cant believe it is my FIRST concert

he def performed lucifer at penn which im sure would have sent the NT jay is a mason movement into all types of diagnostics

Fab1122 - Good looks.

Did he do a small quick set of his tracks? like his previous tour and the MSG 9/11 Show.

whos going to the TORONTO one?
me and my boys got tix in section 120

decent seats for $100

i might be going to the london one also....
an hour + drive though....

anyone know whos opening?

EDIT:
i bought my navy yankee fitted for that night,
laugh.gif

*got it in sauga, dixie mall*

^ London an Hr + drive from where? not Toronto.
laugh.gif

and I looked at that list again this fool didn't perform "On To The Next One" that better chance that def would get the place rocking.

You Dont Know is always the top of the hill for me at a Jay concert.... Gonna be at the seattle show...as of a week ago it still wasnt sold out...hopefully thepeople there will get it together.

Back
Top Bottom