+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Happy we getting 3 more songs on the physical... would be pleasntly surprised if we got extended versions of a couple a tracks toward the end of the album. They kinda cut off abruptly but i think we are asking for too much if he gives another verse on em. I would really want it tho.

Kind of Trash that Ye & Jay seem to be having these issues because together they could get so much done with their share of wealth & more importantly influence over culture right now. Ye basically mirrored everything Hov stated on this album on the song "Saint Pablo" . From Group economics, solidarity, lack of financial education, ownership etc etc. People overlooked it because the rest of the album didn't have much content, but he was speaking directly to black america in that song.

:lol: @ Boosie

Fans be tryna start some BS. Boosie ain't no new dummy, he got businesses.

He let the comments under his IG get to him. He lost me at that bank account and asset comment though.

Fact dude said everyone don't have bank accounts or know about Assets, which is true in the hood. Most of the time that's due to lack of knowledge or lack of someone giving game. Boosie is in the position to spread that knowledge & game, but instead he's making excuses for ****** to continue to act a fool with their bread.

That's why i liked Both Ross & Jeezy's switch in content over the years, because they're guys who are still looked up to buy a demographic that may not feel Hov the way they feel them. And Ross & Jeezy both been preaching for street ****** to smarten up and move more wisely.

He does.

if anyone in here made beats or just liked rap production theory

this was created by nter @tekthemaestro i think his name is

F_ Boosie

Been done with that clown since he called "African-Americans the worst race"

Bruh ...

Marcy Me
Bam
Kill Jay Z
Smile

Damn this **** fire man.

This **** connects my dude...

Kill Jay Z so ******* fire man .. That line about stillborn .. Man

Smile getting personal about mom ...

444 such a great apology....

Bruh.

Kind of Trash that Ye & Jay seem to be having these issues because together they could get so much done with their share of wealth & more importantly influence over culture right now. Ye basically mirrored everything Hov stated on this album on the song "Saint Pablo" . From Group economics, solidarity, lack of financial education, ownership etc etc. People overlooked it because the rest of the album didn't have much content, but he was speaking directly to black america in that song.
Jay Z for me killed He right here ...

"’F--- wrong with everybody?’ is what you saying/But if everybody’s crazy, you’re the one that’s insane.”

He let the comments under his IG get to him. He lost me at that bank account and asset comment though.

Fact dude said everyone don't have bank accounts or know about Assets, which is true in the hood. Most of the time that's due to lack of knowledge or lack of someone giving game. Boosie is in the position to spread that knowledge & game, but instead he's making excuses for ****** to continue to act a fool with their bread.

That's why i liked Both Ross & Jeezy's switch in content over the years, because they're guys who are still looked up to buy a demographic that may not feel Hov the way they feel them. And Ross & Jeezy both been preaching for street ****** to smarten up and move more wisely.

Exactly, which is why it's funny when people say they don't have any content, as if they're just aimlessly rapping over good production.

Bruh ...

Marcy Me
Bam
Kill Jay Z
Smile

Damn this **** fire man.

Bruh.

b-b-but, this album d d doesn't have any good s s songs

Bruh ...

Marcy Me
Bam
Kill Jay Z
Smile

Damn this **** fire man.

Bruh.

You've done a healthy *** 180 on this album over the last 2 days :lol:

Not mad at you one bit :smokin

I didn't realize that the physicals are coming so soon. I've been ducking those snippets so I'm hyped to hear Adnis and whatever the other two songs are.

Last edited:
So the people in power messaging one another about Jay being "anti-semitic" :lol:

Madonna's manager

Guy Oseary:

I’ve received a few messages from friends wondering why Jay-Z is putting out anti-semitic lyrics in his new song “The Story Of O.J.” … If you read the lyrics out of context I can understand why people are jumping to that conclusion.. But if you listen to the song in its entirety you will hear that the whole of the song is based on exaggerated stereotypes to make a point.. There are African American stereotypes throughout the song.. The music video directed by @markromanek and Jay is entirely full of exaggerated stereotype imagery of African Americans.. Jewish people do NOT “own all the property in America”. Jay knows this.. But hes attempting to use the jewish people in an exaggerated way to showcase a community of people that are thought to have made wise business decisions.. As an example of what is possible and achievable.. Yes, the “rich jew” the “business jew” the “jew that owns the world” is a stereotype which has been repeatedly used with the wrong sentiment.. meant only to harm the Jewish people. Perpetuating the absurdity that jews are taking over the world.. Fact: There are 7.5 billion people in the world.. Only 14 million of them are jews.. Thats 0.2 percent of the worlds population.. In my opinion, Jay is giving the jewish community a compliment.. ” Financial freedom” he mentions as being his ONLY hope.. If you had to pick a community as an example of making wise financial decisions achieving financial freedom who would you choose?.. Im not offended by these lyrics.. I hear them the way he inteded them to be heard.. Giving “credit” to a community that supposedly understands what it means to have “credit”.. I’m good with that..

still havent even listned to this except for intro one time and OJ bc no tidal and im too lazy for the shenanigans

might wait until those extra 3 tracks come out

Last edited:
Son trying to make this a regional thing like it's not a grip of dudes who's from down south who agree with what Jay was saying even before the record came out. Coked up clown *** dude :lol:

I noticed that with the Joe Budden/Trouble thing

Too many people are too quick to turn things in to a regional thing. Why can't it just be one persons opinion? It's lazy. When it should be about bettering black america and set a better example and path for the youth.

because the southern rappers are the ones who mostly do that flexing ****.

when you look at it the type of rappers who fit into that trap star aesthetic/mold are all or mostly from the south.

you got chicago too. and a jay critch or tory lanez here and there.

it also probably subliminally goes back to the tension there's always been between the north and south in rap from Source Awards to Trinidad James.

A lot of NY rappers probably feel a way about how the South took it from them last decade and hasnt let up since. Especially with the type of music we are making.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom