+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

"1-2, 3 way, .44 makes 8
9 times outta 10 it's a 11 or 12 gauge
Friday the 13th that's the day that hell raise
But y'all boys too weak like 14 days"

money on my mind is fire

Basically when people think of mixtape the first person that comes to mind is weezy, not any new York ******
Hahahahahahahaahhahahaha, if you're 20 or younger than yes. If you're 25 or younger I could give a **** what you think about Hip Hop because the chances are that you don't know **** about it. 

Reimburse me before I do the videos? Reimburse what?

money on my mind is fire

Basically when people think of mixtape the first person that comes to mind is weezy, not any new York ******

Yeah, if you don't know **** about hip hop. Some of you are proud to be ignorant.

4:44 is [emoji]128465[/emoji] ... not a single good track

This is one of the moments where people expose themselves

You watch reality shows on VH-1? Word

You listen to stuff like Lil Yachty and 21 Savage?

You admire Amber Rose and Kim K?

I forgot how lost some of these Wayne fans was :rofl:

Thinking about Wayne though, Jay at 60 years old just dropped a project better than any Wayne project the last 10 years.

Last edited:
ask the average 15-35 year old and i promise you'll hear wayne and gucci more than 50 and dipset :lol:

Me and me peers are younger than 35 and can tell you that you're wrong.

Please please just stop crediting Wayne for mixtapes when 50 got a million dollar deal off mixtapes

Last edited:
It doesn't matter where you're from or who you liked better, one did it on a large scale before the other so how can you give credit to the latter just because you listen to them more. 50 had mixtapes songs turn into hits, are we just gonnna dismiss that.

Last edited:
I mean that's not what he said. He said

If you don't even know about the other **** why and how would you even consider it? Wayne tapes were what got a lot of people into mixtapes out here at least. My crowd wasn't really worried about NY **** we listened to gogo and southern ****. And then the fact not everybody liked the 50/G Unit/NY style tapes. I was listening to 50 mixtapes heavy back then but when I see the word mixtape or the conversation comes up, 50 and G Unit come behind Gucci and Dipset every single time. They're right there with Wayne for me personally.

Nobody is dismissing anything :lol: just not everybody feels the same way about it that some of yall do. Everybody knows 50 got hits.

I'd imagine that location plays in to it a little bit as well. Before all those sites popped up, were mixtapes travelling like that? Out here in Cali, I can't see people listening to 50 tapes like that. Or any tapes that's heavy in New York or in that area.

I'd imagine that location plays in to it a little bit as well. Before all those sites popped up, were mixtapes travelling like that? Out here in Cali, I can't see people listening to 50 tapes like that. Or any tapes that's heavy in New York or in that area.

Cali is a perfect example. For all I know when I say mixtape they might say Mac Dre before 50 even cross their minds. Texas you probably get SUC and them boys.

Dudes were all about their region before the internet blew mixtapes up. That's why in DC and VA we were on gogo and southern ****, we really did not care about NY musically beyond bigger names until later on when we could really download the tracks vs having to go buy bootlegs from the barbershop of **** we ain't care about in the first place.

Cali is a perfect example. For all I know when I say mixtape they might say Mac Dre before 50 even cross their minds. Texas you probably get SUC and them boys.

Dudes were all about their region before the internet blew mixtapes up. That's why in DC and VA we were on gogo and southern ****, we really did not care about NY musically beyond bigger names until later on when we could really download the tracks vs having to go buy bootlegs from the barbershop of **** we ain't care about in the first place.

Gogo is king but DC and PG was bumping those G-unit tapes. When I was at Roosevelt _'s was walking up and down the halls quoting lines. Especially when they dropped that Hail Mary remix. _'s was selling the tapes in barbershops and in schools.

Gogo is king but DC and PG was bumping those G-unit tapes. When I was at Roosevelt _'s was walking up and down the halls quoting lines. Especially when they dropped that Hail Mary remix. _'s was selling the tapes in barbershops and in schools.

Mannnn I sat in front of my radio waiting for that Hail Mary remix to premiere :lol: crazy it doesn't even feel like that was that long ago

You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it

Supposedly this is anti semetic?

huh?

You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it

Supposedly this is anti semetic?

huh?

Song theme includes bringing money back home to black folks and empowering the community.

Of course certain people are gonna try to push a different narrative and ignore the underlying point :nerd: smoke and mirrors.

Me and me peers are younger than 35 and can tell you that you're wrong.

Please please just stop crediting Wayne for mixtapes when 50 got a million dollar deal off mixtapes

y'all keep changing the argument

first it was who made them mainstream

now im "crediting wayne for mixtapes" :lol:

i do think it kinda comes down to a generation gap to when u were coming up tho

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Fam was damn near blacking out dropping gems on The Story of OJ, Moonlight, Family Feud and Marcy Me 

and you dudes arguing about Wa_n_? Really? Really?

I don't even rock with Jay-Z like that but you dudes don't even deserve this album, man

Back
Top Bottom