+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

When they talk about top 5 ... I see a few oddballs ... But never the Ice Q oddball ...

Dude was spitting hardcore bars and it was what the streets needed.

Thought...

You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it

Supposedly this is anti semetic?

huh?
on the real
I'm down to buy some property
who down??? :nerd:
get us a black wall street going
of course nobody gonna be serious about tryna put their money together :smh:

on the real
I'm down to buy some property
who down???
nerd.gif

get us a black wall street going
of course nobody gonna be serious about tryna put their money together
mean.gif
Buy the food you open and eat in groceries stores and leave on shelves first before you start talking about buying property my dude. 

Is mans dead arguing about Little Wayne in this thread? Why is son even important?

This 4:44 album is a classic
Let's get back on topic

Kill Jay-Z

4:44

Family Feud

Moonlight 

all 
pimp.gif

to the lyrics, apologizing for cheating

i get who Becky is, who is the other chick in the 3some? Beyonce?

"you did what with who,

what good is a menage a trois,

when you have a soul mate,

you risked that for Blue"

Probably. Sounds like the classic talk your girl into a threesome and then your girl regrets it scenario. Or he smashed the threesome buddy solo after the fact.

Last edited:
I don't mind 10 tracks but these song should be a lil longer. Album great though. Marcy Me and Legacy are the joints for me.

He let the comments under his IG get to him. He lost me at that bank account and asset comment though.
Not only that
***** focusing on the wrong thing
U trippin off ig comments
And lyrics in a jay song
Maaaaan **** that
He need to be praising god everyday
And tryna be the best man he can be
Instead of trippin off putting money to yo ear
Dude beat murder charges
He home healthy and breathing
And that's what he trippin about
Perfect example of us worried about the wrong thing

He let the comments under his IG get to him. He lost me at that bank account and asset comment though.

Fact dude said everyone don't have bank accounts or know about Assets, which is true in the hood. Most of the time that's due to lack of knowledge or lack of someone giving game. Boosie is in the position to spread that knowledge & game, but instead he's making excuses for ****** to continue to act a fool with their bread.

That's why i liked Both Ross & Jeezy's switch in content over the years, because they're guys who are still looked up to buy a demographic that may not feel Hov the way they feel them. And Ross & Jeezy both been preaching for street ****** to smarten up and move more wisely.

Back
Top Bottom