+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

HOV deserved to get shots thrown his way over that son comment. But the money to the ear thing is so stupid :lol:

Future been my favorite rapper the past three years, I wanna hear some bars.

Last edited:
Got lame ******* trying to **** with my case
Same lame ***** I bust in her face
Honey just mad I got her ******* replaced
Plus her birthday passed without me even touching my safe
But I ain't gon' lie, the head was sick
But what we need to do, is put that mouth on a betta *****

Iceberg Slim>>

Future better stop playing with Rocko's money lol

View media item 2482968
I guess he was throwing shots but I don't get the caption ... What he means he doesn't have the juice like that?

I personally let people do what the wanna do but holding them stacks to the ear is beyond stupid and it shows plenty of people that you never had **** ... I understand a person being proud and wanting to flaunt their accolades, still stupid to me.

I think he's trying to say Jay doesn't have the juice to make dudes stop doing it. If that's what he's trying to convey the bar and the whole song went over sons head

I think he's trying to say Jay doesn't have the juice to make dudes stop doing it. If that's what he's trying to convey the bar and the whole song went over sons head
whatever he's trying to say is going way over my head ... One thing is certain he's also in his feelings. SMH ...

I need my GOATS to stop the petty **** :smh:

Hov, Super and Boosie

Hov wrong for that shot at Future bout his kids. Boosie just flat out wrong. Super wrong for buying into it.

Only Hov can make ***** feel insecure and shift the culture :lol:. Stopped the jersey wave, stopped the auto tune wave...now the money to the ear wave.

****** influence is crazy.

The funny thing is he didn't really tell ****** to STOP posting money on Instagram. He was merely stunting by implying that he's on a whole different level financially to where stacks of money is not considered real money to him.

****** just got in their feelings. 

The funny thing is he didn't really tell ****** to STOP posting money on Instagram. He was merely stunting by implying that he's on a whole different level financially to where stacks of money is not considered real money to him.

Exactly!

Jay was wrong as hell for that shot a future. That throwing spirals with your Son **** is super cold man y'all ****** just shot a damn video together :rofl: :x

Last edited:
I wonder who the next to take offense. So far, its been two 30yo rappers.

I need my GOATS to stop the petty **** :smh:

Hov, Super and Boosie

Hov wrong for that shot at Future bout his kids. Boosie just flat out wrong. Super wrong for buying into it.

Only Hov can make ***** feel insecure and shift the culture :lol:. Stopped the jersey wave, stopped the auto tune wave...now the money to the ear wave.

****** influence is crazy.

he did none of the three tho

or let me just say at least not in the south...especially not in the south :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a reason you added damn near an extra decade of life onto that man? :lol:

I don't even consider what Jay said about that football with your son **** to be a shot or jab, just an uncomfortable bit of reality. If I was Future I would feel a way about it though.

But yeah, holding bundles of unsanitary bills to your face and adding a caption that effectively says "you can't make me" isn't the retort he thought it was.

Last edited:
Karma.

You can't be taunting Scottie Pippen in songs and be mad when somebody pokes fun at you. 

View media item 2483257
Future been my favorite rapper the past three years, I wanna hear some bars.

What bars

View media item 2483258
But yeah, holding bundles of unsanitary bills to your face and adding a caption that effectively says "you can't make me" isn't the retort he thought it was.

View media item 2483259

Last edited:
hov semi stripped ****** of they whole confidence & its stinging ******. Some of these rap cats base their whole self worth on money & flashy ****.

Funny part is they could just send some bars back and go about their day...but they felt personally attacked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom