+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Rap is all about bravado and talking that ****. Ironic how when Jay-Z does it fools get their panties in a bunch :lol: is it because he really has that type of money ? False bravado > real bravado

This would've been the perfect occasion for Meek to drop 'FBH' if it wasn't out already :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat **** dont fly in louisiana...everyday is a holiday...holiday! Another mother ****** dolla day!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
giphy.gif

Who y'all think Jay was talking about when he said "don't big bro me, don't big homie. I've seen pure admiration become rivals"
Ye or Drake?

Edit- I can't stop playing this joint man. I have to play it completely through every time. J**** man really delivered with this one.

Last edited:
That's who I was thinking.
Drake having gone from admitting he'll cry when Jay dies to throwing shots.

Rap is all about bravado and talking that ****. Ironic how when Jay-Z does it fools get their panties in a bunch :lol: is it because he really has that type of money ? False bravado > real bravado

Another triggered individual?

n_ hate when Jay get to talking. He really brings out the insecurity and h_oe out of dudes. Future looking like a dead antelope right now. Jay be striking the nerves in folks :smokin :lol:

i think the sentiment is moreso "we never had **** so let us flex when we first get on let us celebrate like you did dont try to make it seem like we on some young ignorant ****"

i think future did catch feelings but rightfully so bc of that line

**** ain't even that serious. When Jay got on he was basically doing the **** in the Money Ain't A Thing video. I don't even think he was talking down to young rappers. He was just saying what it is.

It's not even a shot. The album features a lot reflection and regret. Hence why the song also features the line about how we could've purchased that building but didn't. It makes them look even lame for responding like that

**** ain't even that serious. When Jay got on he was basically doing the **** in the Money Ain't A Thing video. I don't even think he was talking down to young rappers. He was just saying what it is.

He's trying to inspire people to think bigger than wanting to floss on instagram and throwing money at strippers. Because that's all dudes seem to want to do. Like how Adrian Bronner's mom still stayed in the hood, but he was going around showing all this cash he had.

But bottom line, dudes are dumb.

I wonder if they actually listened to the album themselves or are they just going by their time line comments and memes.

The irony is dudes are quick to say they want to inspire other people by flashing cash and cars on the internet :rolleyes

But they get offended when you try to tell them about investing. Because they're not trying to inspire, they're trying to impress. That's why they all mess with strippers and the same 10 instagram chicks as some sort of accomplishment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom