+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Hahahahahahahahhahaha, this is the worst post in this thread that isn't Lil Wayne related.

Pac didn't live any of his rhymes? He didn't have a number one multiplatinum album while locked up? Pac was one of the biggest names in rap from 93 up until like 2000. Some of y'all can hate and not be a fan of someone but to make **** up to help your argument is comical.

Why did damn near every rapper have an opinion on Pac if he wasn't such a big name among his contemporaries? You sound like an imbecile.
Nowhere in my post did I say Pac wasn't one of the biggest names is Rap; I said he never released a classic album. He didn't accurately live what he wrote about, unlike Kendrick & Jay. Pac is romanticized for his personality and his charisma, he doesn't have anything in his catalogue that is even mentioned in the conversation of greatest anything.

Pac stans can't wrap their mind around the fact that the only reason he became so popular was because of his acting. Juice & Poetic Justice were what put him on the map. He wasn't anything special musically in the early 90's. True 2pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 my were good albums, but he wasn't touching his contemporaries during that time. It wasn't until his whole Death Row stint that he became a Superstar and known to people who didn't peep anything before All Eyez on Me. Imo "Me Against The World" is his best work, yet you never hear that album mentioned in the top album discussions, none of his albums are.

Pac stans also seem to confuse popularity with great emcees . There was a time when Vanilla Ice & Hammer were the most popular rap artist on the planet, but you and I know how terrible their music was.

To say Jay & Kendrick combined can't compare to Pac is idiotic and anyone who believes that is a complete moron. Pac shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Kendrick or Jay when discussing emcees because Pac's contributions to the culture aren't in the same lane. Pac was a brash individual with a strong voice. I'm not trying to discredit Pac, but when that outlandish comment was made by @KingsRBorn; I had to address it.

Last edited:
I don't really know what the argument is about Jay has admitted many times on the album that he was involved in stupid **** when younger. He's trying to offer up advice & ****** are fighting for their right to do stupid **** :lol:

If your in a position to accumulate some nice money, and a ***** who is pushing a billion is telling you..... that money stack looks good, but you know what's better? buying and owning ****. How do you turn around and say nah **** you i wanna keep blowing my money stupidly.

i was just responding to the dudes trying to **** on the younger ones like Jay didn't have his phase too. My post wasnt directly at Jay bc I feel like this is just the 2017 version of like 30 to 40 grand c**k sucker beat it

Also why hasn't anyone acknowledged that you can take a picture with a money phone and then go buy some property with it. :lol:

Blac Youngsta was giving out free real estate game to the dope boys long before this album was even hinted at.

These ****** arent dummies they're entertainers.

Last edited:
i was just responding to the dudes trying to **** on the younger ones like Jay didn't have his phase too. My post wasnt directly at Jay bc I feel like this is just the 2017 version of like 30 to 40 grand c**k sucker beat it

Also why hasn't anyone acknowledged that you can take a picture with a money phone and then go buy some property with it. :lol:

Blac Youngsta was giving out free real estate game to the dope boys long before this album was even hinted at.

These ****** arent dummies they're entertainers.

Did you watch that blacc youngsta video? Buy a used house for $5,000? Fix it up for $2500? Then go to the bank and they'll give you a loan for $25,000?

Last edited:
roll.gif

The premise is there.

Buy property for cheap and fix it up and rent it out. The particulars depend on your personal situation, relationships, character and location but the blueprint has been achieved before.

That's good for black youngsta, but let's not act like a huge percentage of these rappers, ball players, dope boys aren't still spending their money on ******** & being broke 5-10 years later. I mean Jay even in that pic was up a couple 100 M's and owned ****. He still advised that he was spending money on foolishness that could have been used to build more wealth for him & others around him.

I think that was the message, just cut out the dumb **** completely. If you already have a property or two cool keep going that route, don't spend 50K in the strip club when that 50k could have went to something more valuable. nothing more nothing less.

If you already have a property or two cool keep going that route, don't spend 50K in the strip club when that 50k could have went to something more valuable. nothing more nothing less.

not mad @ this.

Last edited:
^ I can see it happening

Released on one platform, so many people made accounts, played it back so many times, everybody has the device in their pocket just need to dl and open the app

Probably went plat in the first 48 hours
Nah Tidal hasn't even reported the streaming numbers yet. Even then you need over 1 billion streams to hit plat solely off streams, Tidal doesn't have the user base to hit it that quick.

What happened is those free download vouchers that Sprint gave out are actually considered purchased copies of the album since Sprint technically paid for them.

But yeah, are the bonus tracks only going to be on the physical or will they be available digitally as well?
Would like to know this as well.
Based on what I've seen they're only on the physicals. Just pre-ordered mine 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I really don't and to waste keystrokes defending Blac Youngsta. all I can say is his heart is in the place, but his math off and he just made it sound simple. :lol: me and my friends have a company doing exactly what he talking about. Buying abandoned houses, renovating them, and renting them out to lower income families. I don't know where he got that 2500 for renovations number from, i need that plug. :lol:

50 said the album sounded too smart, called it golf course music. :lol:

Son actually proves that Hov is guilty of the same "insecure" stuff when he was these guys' age, and Magic says "you're trying too hard".

I love NT, man. :lol:
the only evidence in those pictures are ...

I been there, done that, looking back at it, I feel dumbo.

If you are a young upcoming dude ... I be paying attention and listening ... Especially from someone that has been there and done that.

"
 Which is exactly why they pose with those kind of pics on IG in the first place.  Only an insecure ***** needs to snap a picture of themselves online like that.  No other logical explanation.  They want attention and admiration.

But Jay has that attention, admiration, and respect that they can never acquire...and it makes them feel insecure AF.  That's why they have responded in such a sensitive way.

Boosie mad and tryna get attention...but notice how at the end of his long *** video he said he would love to work with Jay one day :rofl:

y'all saying this like they're lame or w/e for being insecure financially if you grew up your whole life not having ****

jay was just doing another level of flex

all this extra *** psychoanalysis about dudes being insecure lol

i guess hov was insecure too

39396-5ba04d35fcb27bf39fb87b7736a7129c.jpg

386px-Jay-Z_at_BT's_lounge_in_Trenton,_NJ.jpg

Jay-Z-Gold-Chain.jpg
I've awakened just in time to school those putos
Trying to follow in my shoes with jewels froze
Better adhere to this text 'fore you go
Broke, spending more than you've accrued on silly baguettes
I know silly begets silly you'll learn on your own
At least my conscience is clear, I'm no longer steering you wrong

Try harder.

Last edited:
i actually think u should

:lol: already said i wasnt "talking to" hov

Last edited:
After all the foul and braggadocios things HOV has said these past 21 years, who would've ever thought that money to your ear would be the line that caused controversy :lol:

"You got show dough, little to no dough
Sell a bunch of records and you still owe dough"

" I got bail money, XXL money
You got flash now, but time will reveal money"

Did rappers get offended by those lines back in 97? Those are harsher and had truth to them.

Last edited:
Nah. It's just the times. Hov's the pinnacle of rap, so his rap carries a greater impact than it did 20 years ago. Especially when he's saying things that casts a huge net and can be made applicable to many.

Him saying that he had crazy loot back then was no different than any other rapper. You believed they had paper, but in 2017, you still believe Hov because you've seen where he's ended up. A lot of his contemporaries, sucks to say, ended up like "a bunch of used to's/has beens, bragging, talking tough on the YouTube about what they used to do".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom