+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

\

Just saw this while checking out some reviews online. And for those who missed it when I posted it earlier:
My dude Ross got the most cinematic interviews ever...

roll.gif

Dude blew the smoke and just chilled like **** it.... 

I saw one of the 30 seconds commercials this morning and towards the end it said that MCHG would be in Best Buy stores on July 9th, which would be Tuesday.  Hopefully some stores still release this on Sunday as mentioned earlier. 

I saw one of the 30 seconds commercials this morning and towards the end it said that MCHG would be in Best Buy stores on July 9th, which would be Tuesday.  Hopefully some stores still release this on Sunday as mentioned earlier. 
Man download the album and listen to it now. 

#newrules

I never seen ninja show Jay so much love 
Cuz im a REAL music fan...i dont have biased

Towards jay-z..so when he drops garbage like

Kingdom come i dont have a invested interest in

Callin something thats turd worthy hot. When he

Does drop fire i got no problems callin a spade a

A spade.
And other people arent? Calling Kingdom Come a great album (which it was) doesnt have anything to do with being a real music fan or being biased. Is this album way better? Yes. Does that mean that Kingdom Come sucks? No. I can see where DK is coming from, if I didnt have a Samsung phone IDK if I would have went and found it, BP3 was the only album I didnt wait until release day to listen to, that was mainly becuase half of it was on every hip-hop site before release. By that point you heard all five singles, Venus Vs Mars, We Off That, and the first verse of What We Talking About. I didnt even get the app for this, didnt read any of the lyrics, any of that. Didnt want to spoil it for myself.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ callin people stans. its a well put together album. MCHG>Yeezus hands down. I think Ye and Cam are both at home doing that same gif. posted a page or two back..

I walked into 7/11 yesterday and a z100 type station was playing the song "Holy Grail."

I am assuming then that will be a single, but idk. 

All this old man raps about is the beach and his wife and how smart he thinks he is. He's lack of self-awareness is crazy. When he speaks, it sounds like he reads at MAYBE a 6th grade level and that's me being generous. He's a dummy who thinks he's some genius and he married a dime that even dumber than he is. I was hoping for a Kanye feature, and that would have been the only track worth putting on my iPhone. Only people hype for this are old dudes, like 28 yo or older who probably shouldn't even be listening to rap anymore.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the store releases will have bonus songs or a deluxe edition, like the Wale Target version. There's no Rae, and he said he was going to be on the album.

All this dude raps about is the beach and his wife and how smart he thinks he is. He's lack of self-awareness is crazy. When he speaks it sounds like he reads at MAYBE an a 6th grade reading level. I was hoping for a Kanye feature. Only people hype for this are dudes old, like 28 yo or older who probably shouldn't even be listening to rap anymore.

Ironic. So you made it all the way to the 7th grade?

Damn I miss the waiting period. It eliminates a lot of the trolls. You guys would just move to another site where you can post right away.

All this old man raps about is the beach and his wife and how smart he thinks he is. He's lack of self-awareness is crazy. When he speaks, it sounds like he reads at MAYBE a 6th grade level and that's me being generous. He's a dummy who thinks he's some genius and he married a dime that even dumber than he is. I was hoping for a Kanye feature, and that would have been the only track worth putting on my iPhone. Only people hype for this are old dudes, like 28 yo or older who probably shouldn't even be listening to rap anymore.

you joined today to bash the album? shut up and log back off. Hes a multimillionaire who has his hands and money in everything, but he sound to you like he has a 6th grade reading level and thinks hes a genuis!?! :rofl: FOOLS. but he wants a Kanye feature LMAO..

Word? If you're 28 you shouldn't be listening to rap anymore? Your favorite rapper is probably 28 or older... So I guess they shouldn't be rapping?

You got Kanye all over you. Clean yourself up.

:smh: I'm not sure if you're trolling, or just THAT young to think these ignorant ways.

Say what y'all want this is the new era jay...his flow is current n hot, he's talking about smoking joints, his beats are southernplayalistic, he enjoys rapping bout his wife and his daughter..let him live, I'm feeling this album.

Last edited:
I never seen ninja show Jay so much love 

Cuz im a REAL music fan...i dont have biased

Towards jay-z..so when he drops garbage like

Kingdom come i dont have a invested interest in

Callin something thats turd worthy hot. When he

Does drop fire i got no problems callin a spade a

A spade.

And other people arent? Calling Kingdom Come a great album (which it was) doesnt have anything to do with being a real music fan or being biased. Is this album way better? Yes. Does that mean that Kingdom Come sucks? No. I can see where DK is coming from, if I didnt have a Samsung phone IDK if I would have went and found it, BP3 was the only album I didnt wait until release day to listen to, that was mainly becuase half of it was on every hip-hop site before release. By that point you heard all five singles, Venus Vs Mars, We Off That, and the first verse of What We Talking About. I didnt even get the app for this, didnt read any of the lyrics, any of that. Didnt want to spoil it for myself.

kingdom come was fire for the first 7 tracks..then it has a 4 or 5 tracks in a row where it dips (anything, mama i made it, hollywood, dig a hole)..then it finishes strong imo.

jay-z, j cole and wale dropped 3 of the top albums this year.. ROC NATION WHAT UP!

Last edited:
The irony, theres like eight grammar mistakes in this post. How sad must your life be to do this?

Man download the album and listen to it now. 

#newrules
I hear ya, but I'm trying to hold out as long as possible as my normal routine is buying an album in the store and listening to it while looking and reading the booklet that comes with the cd.  As of now, the only thing I keep doing is playing that 30 second commercial of the Tom Ford song, I can't get enough of that small sample of the beat I heard. 

If I can't purchase the album till Tuesday I'll probably at least listen to Tom Ford online somewhere, as it appears to be the song that alot of people on here like.  That and the fact that gllahone84 is not helping matters for me buy constantly saying how much Tom Ford knocks.    

laugh.gif
@ Jay stans so eager to throw shots at any and everyone that they're now turning on each other and arguing HOW HOT this album is.

roll.gif

"This album's great!" "Yeah this album's great! Way better than Kingdom Come!" "Yeah I love this album too! It's awesome! Kingdom Come didn't suck that bad though!" "I too think this might be my favorite album currently! But Kingdom Come sucked!"

Who cares? Why are you talking about KC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom