+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Nah, ya'll _'s are just fractionally wrong. 50 became the biggest rapper in the game off his mixtapes. 50 Cent Is The Future, all those G-Unit radio tapes was big in every community. White kids in my HS was knew those songs. 50 was killing other peoples songs way before Wayne. You can go back and forth whether or not Wayne's was bigger but when ya'll keep acting like Wayne was the first to do this and that it's just not correct. He was the first YOU remember of cuz your age.

Stop. I bought GRODT with my own money out of Media Play. Im old enough to remember 50's mixtapes. I was bumping "Realest ******" before a bad boy's 2 soundtrack was even thought of. (50 and Em rapping to ridin spinners used to be my ****!) 50 had plenty of songs that people had never heard on those tapes. Wayne has club anthems that never were released beyond live mixtapes that are some of his biggest hits

Stop what? That's a f'n fact.

50 was the biggest in the game off of his tapes. His tapes was big. If you old enough you should know that. I smell p**** was big. Their remix of Victory was big. Realest N's was big. 50's remix of that LL song was big. You think his buzz was that huge just off of In The Club? That was the finishing touch.

bingo.

Wanksta was a mixtape song that got so big Eminem thru it on da 8 mile soundtrack almost a year later.

Lloyd Banks victory freestyle? psssh. Puff had to put that on da biggie duets album.

Women are trying to bond over the realization that no matter how attractive and successful you are, you can and will get cheated on. Let them squirm.

latest

Nah, ya'll _'s are just fractionally wrong. 50 became the biggest rapper in the game off his mixtapes. 50 Cent Is The Future, all those G-Unit radio tapes was big in every community. White kids in my HS was knew those songs. 50 was killing other peoples songs way before Wayne. You can go back and forth whether or not Wayne's was bigger but when ya'll keep acting like Wayne was the first to do this and that it's just not correct. He was the first YOU remember of cuz your age.

Stop. I bought GRODT with my own money out of Media Play. Im old enough to remember 50's mixtapes. I was bumping "Realest ******" before a bad boy's 2 soundtrack was even thought of. (50 and Em rapping to ridin spinners used to be my ****!) 50 had plenty of songs that people had never heard on those tapes. Wayne has club anthems that never were released beyond live mixtapes that are some of his biggest hits

Stop what? That's a f'n fact.

50 was the biggest in the game off of his tapes. His tapes was big. If you old enough you should know that. I smell p**** was big. Their remix of Victory was big. Realest N's was big. 50's remix of that LL song was big. You think his buzz was that huge just off of In The Club? That was the finishing touch.

bingo.

Wanksta was a mixtape song that got so big Eminem thru it on da 8 mile soundtrack almost a year later.

Lloyd Banks victory freestyle? psssh. Puff had to put that on da biggie duets album.

Thank you. Those are just fax, no opinions.

Son are u drunk ? Cam and 50 would spit in your face for spewing such nonsense

WAAAAAA

DIPSET ????
G unit ??????
The drought series was bigger than any Power of the dollar or DJ kay slay mixtape and that's just the drought series. Y'all are really flexing right now.
if you're name isn't Diplomats or G-unit you had ZERO hand in making mixtapes mainstream.
I swear you gotta take those NYC goggles off some time.. NYC didn't make everything hot

WAAAAAA

DIPSET ????

G unit ??????

The drought series was bigger than any Power of the dollar or DJ kay slay mixtape and that's just the drought series. Y'all are really flexing right now.

if you're name isn't Diplomats or G-unit you had ZERO hand in making mixtapes mainstream.

I swear you gotta take those NYC goggles off some time.. NYC didn't make everything hot

NYC created da mixtape.

i had family ask me to ship em DJ clue tapes.

WAAAAAA

DIPSET ????

G unit ??????

NYC created da mixtape.

i had family ask me to ship em DJ clue tapes.
ok and?

your anecdote doesn't make what you said a fact...

roll.gif

she analyzed this, typed this up and made revisions

sometimes people are so fascinating

Women are trying to bond over the realization that no matter how attractive and successful you are, you can and will get cheated on. Let them squirm.
laugh.gif

it's like they can't take it that halle, lala, rihanna and beyonce can't keep a man so now they're just saying stupid ****

cheating has nothing to do w fineness

Last edited:
Mainstream to the hip hop audience and mainstream to the world are diffeerent.

What mixtape Hell Rell or G-Unit cuts were teenage white girls singing lol.

To even get mixtapes back then you had to be into hip hop culture. In 2007 you had YouTube, MySpace which everyone used. Soulja Boy executed his whole marketing campaign to come up on those two sites.

With Wayne's era culminating with the rise of stuff like MySpace and us getting to put playlists and GIFs and all that on our profiles, it spread much faster than when y'all were passing around tapes at the lunch table no disrespect.

Last edited:
People are actually trying to argue Wayne made mixtapes hot?!?!?! Hahahahahaha, ****** ****. This is crazy. White kids were definitely listening to Dipset and G Unit tapes as well. Their music just wasn't as pop and watered down as Wayne's. Just more proof that he doesn't belong in anyone's top 20. 

The Em hate is crazy, he's in my top 5. His stories are so detailed. Sometimes they're serious, sometimes they're funny like watching a comedy. I can still play his first three albums. I hated Em years ago because he was white but now, I don't even care. He's just dope as ****. 

Last edited:
Marcy Me on steady repeat... He couldve kept going on that song and gave one  more verse .. I know it's out there ,  I need GURU to drop it  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom