Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

morningstar7777:
He claims he does NO drugs or Alcohol, so there must be something wrong with this dood mentally.
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif
"Oh, you don't smoke or drink? Must be something wrong with you. Got to be."

Hell, I don't smoke or drink either. None. That just made me even more of a fan of Lin (and I'm definitely a fan; I just hate the sensational comparisons).

Stop, please, just stop.

morningstar7777:
He claims he does NO drugs or Alcohol, so there must be something wrong with this dood mentally.
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Hell, I don't smoke or drink either. None. That just made me even more of a fan of Lin (and I'm definitely a fan; I just hate the sensational comparisons).

Stop, please, just stop.

morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

So you really don't agree that he looks a lot like a mix between Stockton, Nash and Zeke? Come on, man!

morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

So you really don't agree that he looks a lot like a mix between Stockton, Nash and Zeke? Come on, man!

[h1]Uh oh. Jeremy Lin’s on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week [/h1] [h2]Fans worried about the magazine cover curse[/h2]
Knicks phenom Jeremy Lin faces what could be his biggest test yet Tuesday — and we’re not talking about the woeful Toronto Raptors.

Lin is gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time, pitting the 6-foot-3 point guard against a force that has stopped other careers in their tracks — the jinx!

Don’t think there’s a cover curse? Consider what just happened to Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

The New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers quarterbacks were on SI covers last month — just before they were mowed down by the Super Bowl victory—bound New York Giants.

In fact, the SI cover curse is such a part of sports lore that even the magazine that spawned it has laid out lists of athletes who crashed and burned after appearing on the cover.

Terry McDonell, editor of the Sports Illustrated Group, said he had no qualms about putting Lin — who in five games has gone from benchwarmer to breakout star — on the cover.

“Jeremy Lin has done more in these past five games to captivate a fan base than any player in NBA history - and not just with his historic statistics," he said. “Look at what’s going on in this city."

Sporting goods stores are having trouble keeping Lin’s No. 17 jerseys in stock. And Lin-sanity has suddenly become part of the city’s sports vocabulary.

Still, placing Lin on the cover worries superstitious fans.

“It’s never a good omen,

[h1]Uh oh. Jeremy Lin’s on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week [/h1] [h2]Fans worried about the magazine cover curse[/h2]
Knicks phenom Jeremy Lin faces what could be his biggest test yet Tuesday — and we’re not talking about the woeful Toronto Raptors.

Lin is gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time, pitting the 6-foot-3 point guard against a force that has stopped other careers in their tracks — the jinx!

Don’t think there’s a cover curse? Consider what just happened to Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

The New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers quarterbacks were on SI covers last month — just before they were mowed down by the Super Bowl victory—bound New York Giants.

In fact, the SI cover curse is such a part of sports lore that even the magazine that spawned it has laid out lists of athletes who crashed and burned after appearing on the cover.

Terry McDonell, editor of the Sports Illustrated Group, said he had no qualms about putting Lin — who in five games has gone from benchwarmer to breakout star — on the cover.

“Jeremy Lin has done more in these past five games to captivate a fan base than any player in NBA history - and not just with his historic statistics," he said. “Look at what’s going on in this city."

Sporting goods stores are having trouble keeping Lin’s No. 17 jerseys in stock. And Lin-sanity has suddenly become part of the city’s sports vocabulary.

Still, placing Lin on the cover worries superstitious fans.

“It’s never a good omen,

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.

Floyd not Lin

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.

Floyd not Lin

morningstar7777:
23ska909red02:
morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.
Good point. Never thought of it that way. Solid response.

morningstar7777:
23ska909red02:
morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.

What are the chances the Knicks make the NBA finals with Lin starting ? lol

Would be one in a life time cinderella story lol NT probably crashed if Knicks win too

What are the chances the Knicks make the NBA finals with Lin starting ? lol

Would be one in a life time cinderella story lol NT probably crashed if Knicks win too

morningstar7777:
23ska909red02:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.
I think he's talking about PBF 
laugh.gif

morningstar7777:
23ska909red02:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.
I think he's talking about PBF 
laugh.gif

morningstar7777:
23ska909red02:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.

Ska, I think he's talking about Mayweather, not Lin
laugh.gif

He's saying that Mayweather said that he doesn't smoke or drink, yet he's always making these stupid remarks.

morningstar7777:
23ska909red02:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

Stop, please, just stop.

Ska, I think he's talking about Mayweather, not Lin
laugh.gif

He's saying that Mayweather said that he doesn't smoke or drink, yet he's always making these stupid remarks.

Thanks, all. Thought a grown man could explain himself when misunderstood; apparently that's harder for some than I thought.

Thanks, all. Thought a grown man could explain himself when misunderstood; apparently that's harder for some than I thought.

mayweather doesnt smoke, drink, or do drugs? that explains why hes been the best for so long. smart man.

he od on the comment but i get where hes coming from

mayweather doesnt smoke, drink, or do drugs? that explains why hes been the best for so long. smart man.

he od on the comment but i get where hes coming from

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

morningstar7777:
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

and the intangibles of magic 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom