Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif
"Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise."

He claims he does NO drugs or Alcohol, so there must be something wrong with this dood mentally. I WAS a fan too, but he's reaching.
30t6p3b.gif
Nobody has done what Jeremy Lin has done as far as the history of the NBA is concerned. Asian or not this guy is something special. 

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif
"Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise."

He claims he does NO drugs or Alcohol, so there must be something wrong with this dood mentally. I WAS a fan too, but he's reaching.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by 219elite

people said Nash was a poor mans Stockton early in Nash's career the same way ppl will say Lin is a poor mans Nash. *shrugs*
When I see Lin play, I think of a slower Tony Parker with better court vision.  I don't see anything of Nash in Lin's game at all.  People who are throwing out names like Stockton and Nash - they're making me question if they're really paying attention to how Lin plays. 

like when you got butthurt thinking people were laughing at you last page?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 219elite

people said Nash was a poor mans Stockton early in Nash's career the same way ppl will say Lin is a poor mans Nash. *shrugs*
When I see Lin play, I think of a slower Tony Parker with better court vision.  I don't see anything of Nash in Lin's game at all.  People who are throwing out names like Stockton and Nash - they're making me question if they're really paying attention to how Lin plays. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif

naw, I wasn't butt hurt... the last time I got mad at someone on here was a while back.  maybe in general
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif

naw, I wasn't butt hurt... the last time I got mad at someone on here was a while back.  maybe in general
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Jeremy Lin got some work done on his off day.
Spoiler [+]
GVoyi.jpg
horrible. not a good look. now he is going to become lazy, showboating and slack off, like an Allen Iverson
laugh.gif
@ the Chinese symbols, crosses, dragon, and fish.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Jeremy Lin got some work done on his off day.
Spoiler [+]
GVoyi.jpg
horrible. not a good look. now he is going to become lazy, showboating and slack off, like an Allen Iverson
laugh.gif
@ the Chinese symbols, crosses, dragon, and fish.

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

LOL. Does he hate Asians or something?

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

LOL. Does he hate Asians or something?

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn Floyd is a moron, can someone just beat him up already? he clearly doesn't understand basketball or a success story of this magnitude. 

Floyd Mayweather tho,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn Floyd is a moron, can someone just beat him up already? he clearly doesn't understand basketball or a success story of this magnitude. 

- Tim Tebow
- John Stockton
- Steve Nash
- D.Rose
- Victor Cruz
- Earl Monroe

I hope you guys don't think I'm just compiling this list off of you guys. Hell no. Like I said, Magic mentioned Tebow, Broussard mentioned Nash, and now I just heard Wilbon say that Lin is "a little Steve Nash, a little John Stockton, and a little earl Monroe."
laugh.gif

- Tim Tebow
- John Stockton
- Steve Nash
- D.Rose
- Victor Cruz
- Earl Monroe

I hope you guys don't think I'm just compiling this list off of you guys. Hell no. Like I said, Magic mentioned Tebow, Broussard mentioned Nash, and now I just heard Wilbon say that Lin is "a little Steve Nash, a little John Stockton, and a little earl Monroe."
laugh.gif

word is spike is gonna wear a throwback palo alto lin jersey on friday. lin's hs coach was on ny radio and is coming to town and was joking with the host. spike called a few minutes after and said he would. they gonna sell throwbacks now? lol

word is spike is gonna wear a throwback palo alto lin jersey on friday. lin's hs coach was on ny radio and is coming to town and was joking with the host. spike called a few minutes after and said he would. they gonna sell throwbacks now? lol

morningstar7777:
He claims he does NO drugs or Alcohol, so there must be something wrong with this dood mentally.
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif
"Oh, you don't smoke or drink? Must be something wrong with you. Got to be."

Hell, I don't smoke or drink either. None. That just made me even more of a fan of Lin (and I'm definitely a fan; I just hate the sensational comparisons).

morningstar7777:
He claims he does NO drugs or Alcohol, so there must be something wrong with this dood mentally.
Damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif
"Oh, you don't smoke or drink? Must be something wrong with you. Got to be."

Hell, I don't smoke or drink either. None. That just made me even more of a fan of Lin (and I'm definitely a fan; I just hate the sensational comparisons).

Back
Top Bottom