Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I HATE Floyd. No respect for him. I used to respect him as a boxer but even my respect for him can only go so far. NBA is mainstream, not a niche sport. Lin is the FIRST asian american (not chinese) to succeed in the nba and he did lead NY to 5 wins in a row...

I HATE Floyd. No respect for him. I used to respect him as a boxer but even my respect for him can only go so far. NBA is mainstream, not a niche sport. Lin is the FIRST asian american (not chinese) to succeed in the nba and he did lead NY to 5 wins in a row...

^
pimp.gif

Just saw it on another forum. Mental ability >>>

Who seent world peace's twitter spree on my boy Lin? The sodium chloride levels are hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Who seent world peace's twitter spree on my boy Lin? The sodium chloride levels are hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

- Tim Tebow
- John Stockton
- Steve Nash
- D.Rose
- Victor Cruz
- Earl Monroe

I hope you guys don't think I'm just compiling this list off of you guys. Hell no. Like I said, Magic mentioned Tebow, Broussard mentioned Nash, and now I just heard Wilbon say that Lin is "a little Steve Nash, a little John Stockton, and a little earl Monroe."
laugh.gif
Wilbon should stick to the bulls... i cringe everytime he opens his mouth when it has to do with the knicks
only reason why he said monroe is to get cool points from knick fans. He aint fooling no one 
grin.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

- Tim Tebow
- John Stockton
- Steve Nash
- D.Rose
- Victor Cruz
- Earl Monroe

I hope you guys don't think I'm just compiling this list off of you guys. Hell no. Like I said, Magic mentioned Tebow, Broussard mentioned Nash, and now I just heard Wilbon say that Lin is "a little Steve Nash, a little John Stockton, and a little earl Monroe."
laugh.gif
Wilbon should stick to the bulls... i cringe everytime he opens his mouth when it has to do with the knicks
only reason why he said monroe is to get cool points from knick fans. He aint fooling no one 
grin.gif
 lol

no matter how you look at it it will always be about race.

right now somewhere david stern is smiling.

he lost yao ming but now he has someone else to exploit the hell out of...

no matter how you look at it it will always be about race.

right now somewhere david stern is smiling.

he lost yao ming but now he has someone else to exploit the hell out of...

people need to kill the hype on jeremy lin , dude had like one nice game and everyone is riding him .. . but even with tht said im waiting to see wat else this dude can do . dont get me wrong he isnt a bad player , but constiency is the key .

people need to kill the hype on jeremy lin , dude had like one nice game and everyone is riding him .. . but even with tht said im waiting to see wat else this dude can do . dont get me wrong he isnt a bad player , but constiency is the key .

Back
Top Bottom