Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Chances Lin gets added to the Rookie Sophomore game?

I'm sure David Stern will make it happen just so the league can cash in on during during All-Star weekend.  I wouldn't be surprised if they have a reserved seat for him on Sunday during the game just so they can show is face on TV.  Also, I forgot about the connection of Lin, President Obama and Harvard.  That's good to hear.

I'm sure David Stern will make it happen just so the league can cash in on during during All-Star weekend.  I wouldn't be surprised if they have a reserved seat for him on Sunday during the game just so they can show is face on TV.  Also, I forgot about the connection of Lin, President Obama and Harvard.  That's good to hear.

Gotdammit this was supposed to be Lebron's year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Take out Griffin for the game and replace him with Lin. Blake shouldn't play in both games especially this year

Take out Griffin for the game and replace him with Lin. Blake shouldn't play in both games especially this year

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Would that be a call that would be made by Shaq/Charles since they are the ones that are picking the players for the game though or by Stern?? 

I read that Stern will not invite Lin to the Rook/Soph game

Not that I disagree with Stern's decision if true, but Stern would be a fool not to invite Lin to cash in on his success on such a grand stage as All-Star Weekend.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Would that be a call that would be made by Shaq/Charles since they are the ones that are picking the players for the game though or by Stern?? 

I read that Stern will not invite Lin to the Rook/Soph game

Not that I disagree with Stern's decision if true, but Stern would be a fool not to invite Lin to cash in on his success on such a grand stage as All-Star Weekend.

The only event I see that they throw him in right now is the Skills Challenge or as a replacement for one of the sophs if they get hurt.

The only event I see that they throw him in right now is the Skills Challenge or as a replacement for one of the sophs if they get hurt.

Eddie works she was the character in the movie. And like I said I flipped the channel up from Maury seeing who was the daddy and it's one channel up saw whoopi with the jersey. And even if I was watching the view and happen to love the view who cares. I wasn't watching it but if I was does that make me less manly or something.? Some dudes.

Back
Top Bottom