Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Lin Diesel. 
laugh.gif
Wack. Shane doesn't even rhyme with Lin.
laugh.gif

lets say 2 more weeks pass and he comes down to earth some, but he's a legit pg.

do u guys wave both bibby and baron a scoop up wilson chandler or jr smith?

lets say 2 more weeks pass and he comes down to earth some, but he's a legit pg.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

somewhat of a believer

gotta see him do it against the bulls, thunder, heat
Then the next excuse will be "can he do this in the postseason?"

Then the next will be "can he continue his play next year?"

On and on and on.
laugh.gif
Nah if he does this next year then everyone will be expecting this high level of play from now on and if he fails he may feel how Melo and STAT feel when fans get at them.

That's probably one thing I want to hold off as long as possible as he plays well. Cuz once ppl start expecting this play and he starts getting that 6th man, most improved player awards and all star noms it's a whole different kind of pressure. That's when it changes from uplifting the fans to disappointing them.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

somewhat of a believer

gotta see him do it against the bulls, thunder, heat
Then the next excuse will be "can he do this in the postseason?"

Then the next will be "can he continue his play next year?"

On and on and on.
laugh.gif
Nah if he does this next year then everyone will be expecting this high level of play from now on and if he fails he may feel how Melo and STAT feel when fans get at them.

That's probably one thing I want to hold off as long as possible as he plays well. Cuz once ppl start expecting this play and he starts getting that 6th man, most improved player awards and all star noms it's a whole different kind of pressure. That's when it changes from uplifting the fans to disappointing them.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I just went from Yao Ming nicknames to Jeremy Lin nicknames by random pick up ballers.
Among friends it's hilarious but it's so racist
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I called my boy congratulating him for his games against Utah and Was just for lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I just went from Yao Ming nicknames to Jeremy Lin nicknames by random pick up ballers.
Among friends it's hilarious but it's so racist
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I called my boy congratulating him for his games against Utah and Was just for lulz
roll.gif

The 'Kobe system'/Jeremy Lin photo has been removed, because we don't allow profanity, and that includes pics.

If somebody wants to edit it and repost it, you're more than welcome to. Funny pic.
laugh.gif

Wilson is re-signing with DEN. Once JR commits to us Bibby gets cut (by then Baron gets healthy). Makes no sense getting rid of 2 pgs, we don't want Lin to glaringly be run ragged and we don't want Toney Douglas playing. I also hope we find a way to get rid of TD and Bill Walker even if it's for 2nd round picks (hell especially if it's that. One thing Knicks management is good at it's drafting even if they're late late round picks).

If we were to decide to get rid of Baron without him playing us we would at least try to flip him for something.

Back
Top Bottom