Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

the best nickname i heard was Android 17
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats a great one

Originally Posted by chickhien

Why did i just google shane diesel. Was has been seent, cannot be unseent
Oh so that's what that guy name is. NTers and knowing those ppl's names, never ceases to bring the lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

Why did i just google shane diesel. Was has been seent, cannot be unseent
Oh so that's what that guy name is. NTers and knowing those ppl's names, never ceases to bring the lulz
laugh.gif

epox12:
He is the Anti-Tebow to me.
Yeah, on one hand, you have a really nice guy with Christian values that came out of nowhere to lead a team whose main colors are orange and blue to a string of wins after the team was scratching their head from some disappointing losses that came before handing the team over to that guy. Then on the other hand…

epox12:
Yeah, on one hand, you have a really nice guy with Christian values that came out of nowhere to lead a team whose main colors are orange and blue to a string of wins after the team was scratching their head from some disappointing losses that came before handing the team over to that guy. Then on the other hand…

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

epox12:

...This guy can play 4 straight quarters.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

epox12:

...This guy can play 4 straight quarters.

Back
Top Bottom