Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lets say 2 more weeks pass and he comes down to earth some, but he's a legit pg.

do u guys wave both bibby and baron a scoop up wilson chandler or jr smith?
Wilson is re-signing with DEN. Once JR commits to us Bibby gets cut (by then Baron gets healthy). Makes no sense getting rid of 2 pgs, we don't want Lin to glaringly be run ragged and we don't want Toney Douglas playing. I also hope we find a way to get rid of TD and Bill Walker even if it's for 2nd round picks (hell especially if it's that. One thing Knicks management is good at it's drafting even if they're late late round picks).

If we were to decide to get rid of Baron without him playing us we would at least try to flip him for something.

The 'Kobe system'/Jeremy Lin photo has been removed, because we don't allow profanity, and that includes pics.

If somebody wants to edit it and repost it, you're more than welcome to. Funny pic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

It's funny that ESPN is on his jock. If he wasn't on Knicks they wouldn't even care
laugh.gif

nah b, you can't get it both ways.

if he wasn't on the Knicks, ESPN woulda been on him after the Jazz game.
It's too big to ignore, dude is a phenomenon.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

It's funny that ESPN is on his jock. If he wasn't on Knicks they wouldn't even care
laugh.gif

nah b, you can't get it both ways.

if he wasn't on the Knicks, ESPN woulda been on him after the Jazz game.
It's too big to ignore, dude is a phenomenon.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I just went from Yao Ming nicknames to Jeremy Lin nicknames by random pick up ballers.
We've come a long way. Pick up nicknames timeline: Bruce, Jackie, Jet, Yao and now Jeremy

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I just went from Yao Ming nicknames to Jeremy Lin nicknames by random pick up ballers.
We've come a long way. Pick up nicknames timeline: Bruce, Jackie, Jet, Yao and now Jeremy

Gotta give the kid PROPS.. coming into this game they doubted he could shoot the ball, all you had to do was play underneath and defend the pick and roll......... they dared basically begging him to shoot and J Lin knock them down.

Gotta give the kid PROPS.. coming into this game they doubted he could shoot the ball, all you had to do was play underneath and defend the pick and roll......... they dared basically begging him to shoot and J Lin knock them down.

^ agreed. also, they were physical with him even when he didn't have the ball. rookie type treatment. steve blake looked to be the instigator of what could have been a sprained ankle early on.

^ agreed. also, they were physical with him even when he didn't have the ball. rookie type treatment. steve blake looked to be the instigator of what could have been a sprained ankle early on.

http://ken-berger.blogs.c.../entry/11838893/34788407

Q: Did the Lakers talk about him in the locker room?

A: Do we talk about him? Yeah, we talk about him. We think he needs a better haircut. I don’t like that style. You’re in New York, the fashion capital. Change your haircut, OK? You’re a star now. Wear some shades. Shades, OK? Put down the nerdy Harvard book glasses. Put on some black shades, OK? With some leather pants. Change your style. Fashion.

Q: Do you wear leather pants?

A: No, I won’t wear them, but he should wear leather pants. He’s the type of guy who should wear leather pants, some nice shoes and change his fashion. You’re Jeremy Lin, for godsakes. You know what I’m saying? You know? Put down that law book, stop reading the New York Times and start reading the Daily News. Newsday, that’s the one. I like that one because there’s always color in that one. What else? Wall Street Journal. Get some swag. You’re in New York City. Put your hat to the back, too. Put your hat on backwards. Come to practice with your pants sagging and just tell them, 'I don’t feel like practicing.' Practice? You know? Practice? And wear an Iverson jersey. You know? Come to practice with a cigar. Lit. 'I’m Jeremy Lin.' You know? He should change. We're all excited to play tonight. It’s like the first time for everybody. Everybody’s excited. Kobe’s excited. He wants to get 50. He wants to welcome Jeremy Lin to his new level."

A: Do we talk about him? Yeah, we talk about him. We think he needs a better haircut. I don’t like that style. You’re in New York, the fashion capital. Change your haircut, OK? You’re a star now. Wear some shades. Shades, OK? Put down the nerdy Harvard book glasses. Put on some black shades, OK? With some leather pants. Change your style. Fashion.

A: No, I won’t wear them, but he should wear leather pants. He’s the type of guy who should wear leather pants, some nice shoes and change his fashion. You’re Jeremy Lin, for godsakes. You know what I’m saying? You know? Put down that law book, stop reading the New York Times and start reading the Daily News. Newsday, that’s the one. I like that one because there’s always color in that one. What else? Wall Street Journal. Get some swag. You’re in New York City. Put your hat to the back, too. Put your hat on backwards. Come to practice with your pants sagging and just tell them, 'I don’t feel like practicing.' Practice? You know? Practice? And wear an Iverson jersey. You know? Come to practice with a cigar. Lit. 'I’m Jeremy Lin.' You know? He should change. We're all excited to play tonight. It’s like the first time for everybody. Everybody’s excited. Kobe’s excited. He wants to get 50. He wants to welcome Jeremy Lin to his new level."

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Ron is crazy hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Ron is crazy hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am jumping on the Lin bandwagon. I hope the commentators stop bringing up Steve Nash when they talk about Lin. That will feed the hype and eventual backlash against him. He is the Anti-Tebow to me. 

I am jumping on the Lin bandwagon. I hope the commentators stop bringing up Steve Nash when they talk about Lin. That will feed the hype and eventual backlash against him. He is the Anti-Tebow to me. 

Back
Top Bottom