Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by BURRberry

Originally Posted by moe200069

sorry if this has been mentioned before, havent had the opportunity to scan the 70+ pages of the thread, but anyone notice the Nike product placement in the show? Vinny's always wearing those kobe Vs and they're always just sitting next to the phone, in the camera shot.

Oreo and Infared 6's too.

More importantly this show is straight comedy. NONSTOP quotes. T-Shirt time
pimp.gif

didnt even notice the various VIs.

after seeing some of the posts on the last 1 or 2 pages, i cant wait until MTV.com posts episode 10 online.  not having cable FTL

My first time watching an episode with my old dormmates 2 years ago. Apparently they play a game where a shot is taken everytime a certain word/phrase is said. The word was decided upon literally 5 seconds before the cast said it, and guess what we %!*@$@! chose? "Tee shirt time" FML....

sorry if this has been mentioned before, havent had the opportunity to scan the 70+ pages of the thread, but anyone notice the Nike product placement in the show? Vinny's always wearing those kobe Vs and they're always just sitting next to the phone, in the camera shot.
Vitamin Water was all over the place on yesterday's episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Vitamin Water was all over the place on yesterday's episode
laugh.gif

remember Mike did a Vitamin Water commercial, probably got a lifetime supply of that stuff

Vinny is def a sneakerhead he gets posted alot in the "celebrities" rocking heat thread. Dude kinda keeps up with his Js
pimp.gif

yoo i was in tears...when everybody was gassing the fight with "oooooooooooooooooo!"

Snooki got bodied but she was dumb drunk and the fight was weak. i got duped again bc from the preview i thought it was gonna be a legit fight.

when mike moved the table....omg.
roll.gif

man this show is golden.

it wasnt even a fight as most girls do anyways...all they do is grab hair. thats why girls fighting is pointless.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I'm pretty sure Vinny is a shoehead.

he def is my family has a condo in seaside I stay at every summer, they were filmin season three while i was down there, every time i saw him he was rockin J's

Damn.
roll.gif

And they need to stop hyping this dude's abs up 'cause they're straight TRASH...along with the rest of his physique.
laugh.gif

Never understood females talkin +%*% after you already let the dude smash.

The guy already smashed and got theirs. The fact you let a small penis lackluster in bed guy have sex with you means you lost.

You know that girl that club dancer that "stood up" Vinny? Yeah, well, they did go out. MTV edited it out.

jersey-shore-051610-10.jpg

jersey-shore-051610-5.jpg

By way of DatZNasty
40065717.jpg

How the %@%* that happened in 2 secs I'll never know
laugh.gif
Maybe there's a huge gap in the fight due to editing. I know when I saw that black hand appear out of nowhere I was trying my hardest to spot the security guard again.

Back
Top Bottom