Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

mike is a fool
roll.gif

IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM IN TEARSSSSSSSSSSS OHHHH SNAPPPP

Angelina looks the best IMO. Snooki is so ugly.

IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM IN TEARSSSSSSSSSSS OHHHH SNAPPPP

Angelina looks the best IMO. Snooki is so ugly.

Finally Angelinas gone,I felt bad for her a few episodes back but she deserved to leave. That fight was uneventful thoug which makes me think what was the fight that they show in the promos outside?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ My dude Ronnie today. "Coming in at 320 pounds.... The Staten Island Dump"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stuff about to go down next week with Mike and Vinne.
pimp.gif
Mikes Canadian Chick

Man that fight was more or less a tie, #+*% was weak though. It was longer than the Sammie & JWoww duel but I gotta give props to MTV for pulling this #+*% again
30t6p3b.gif

I'd give Angelina that work though, she's got a nice chest piece and seems like an ideal high/drunk $!%# session type of chick

sorry if this has been mentioned before, havent had the opportunity to scan the 70+ pages of the thread, but anyone notice the Nike product placement in the show? Vinny's always wearing those kobe Vs and they're always just sitting next to the phone, in the camera shot.

Originally Posted by moe200069

sorry if this has been mentioned before, havent had the opportunity to scan the 70+ pages of the thread, but anyone notice the Nike product placement in the show? Vinny's always wearing those kobe Vs and they're always just sitting next to the phone, in the camera shot.

Oreo and Infared 6's too.

More importantly this show is straight comedy. NONSTOP quotes. T-Shirt time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

The guys are actually sponsored by reebok but I guess they're into shoes,no complaining from me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom