Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

You know that girl that club dancer that "stood up" Vinny? Yeah, well, they did go out. MTV edited it out.

jersey-shore-051610-10.jpg

jersey-shore-051610-5.jpg

re-up?

Soooooo homecoming is approaching in about 2 and a half weeks. I graduated this past year but a few other alums and myself were talking with a some of the seniors and we're thinking about booking Angelina to come to our homecoming party. She's the cheapest of the girls/cast and it looks like she'd run us about 4 stacks but I'm gonna try to knock the price down. 
For all the Jersey Shore Heads this has such epiq potential. I guarantee with a couple brews in me that I'd be roasting her Snitchuation style. I will also bet my NT account (member since '01) that one of us smashes. If anyone has any connects for something this let me know, otherwise I'm just going to call the number of the agents I found through my Google searches and I'll keep you guys updated.. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

*dead* They hate that skeez. At first the ending was�
frown.gif
�but c'mon�
laugh.gif
lookin like she's about to break out in tears
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Situation's Hook-Up -- He's Cockier Than You Think
10/5/2010 12:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of The Situation's non-grenades -- Samantha the moaner from last week's "Jersey Shore" -- came to L.A. to see her man on "Dancing With the Stars" and to deliver a message to the haters.

Samantha told us girls who claim Sitch is "small" are big fat liars, because he is... well, big and fat.

Beauty -- and other stuff -- is in the eye of the beholder. Ewww.
eek.gif
seriously?

Despite initial announcements that Angelina will not be part of Season 3, on August 9, 2010, Angelina stated via Twitter that she will indeed be part of Season 3, despite the fact that it has already started filming. [sup][56][/sup] However, on August 27, 2010 Angelina retracted her previous claims and stated that she would not be part of season 3.[sup][57][/sup] Pauly D and Snooki confirmed that Angelina won't be on season three on Chelsea Lately, saying that filming for the season is complete

indifferent.gif
how you gonna lie about being on season 3 when you know 7 other people will say that you aren't part of it anymore. I really really can stand this dumb $*@#@
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by MrONegative

*dead* They hate that skeez. At first the ending was�
frown.gif
�but c'mon�
laugh.gif
lookin like she's about to break out in tears
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

This chick Julissa always got some slick comments
laugh.gif

Only 3 more episodes left.
frown.gif
I predict tonight Mike will lift up his shirt and show off his abs at least two times. "T-shirt time" will be said more than five times. Nobody is gonna get it in.

Isn't tonight's episode about Mike taking Vinny's club broad?
If so, I ain't even mad. It's been done to Vinny before, so how could he let it happen again.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If so, I ain't even mad. It's been done to Vinny before, so how could he let it happen again.

this will happen in the last 5 minutes i bet. then next show will pick up from there....

i hate how they do that $!!#.

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

this will happen in the last 5 minutes i bet. then next show will pick up from there....

i hate how they do that $!!#.

but it works.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom