Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Thread bump, season finale tonight. Based off the name of the episode, I'm expecting the "we may fight, but we are still a family. Hey, let's go to Italy!" nonsense 
30t6p3b.gif

Season 4 in Italy better bring the lulz, because season 3, overall, wasn't anything special.

Thread bump, season finale tonight. Based off the name of the episode, I'm expecting the "we may fight, but we are still a family. Hey, let's go to Italy!" nonsense 
30t6p3b.gif

Season 4 in Italy better bring the lulz, because season 3, overall, wasn't anything special.

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly, this seaon had a few moments, but not enough MVP

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly, this seaon had a few moments, but not enough MVP

You kno the fightin between these two morons is beyond done when even Pauly aint got nothing funny to say about it, every time before this he was clowning

i wish someone would get in my face and talk to me the way ron talks to her...

theres no way i could live in that house and not tell both of them to just shut the #@*$ up

You kno the fightin between these two morons is beyond done when even Pauly aint got nothing funny to say about it, every time before this he was clowning

i wish someone would get in my face and talk to me the way ron talks to her...

theres no way i could live in that house and not tell both of them to just shut the #@*$ up

roll.gif
 Why is Ronnie so bipolar? Son dead serious deals the ultimate verbal blows then comes out of the situation crying more than the chick..

Back
Top Bottom