Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

roll.gif
 Why is Ronnie so bipolar? Son dead serious deals the ultimate verbal blows then comes out of the situation crying more than the chick..

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

roll.gif
 Why is Ronnie so bipolar? Son dead serious deals the ultimate verbal blows then comes out of the situation crying more than the chick..
Totally agree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

roll.gif
Totally agree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

A friend of mine said he saw Ronnie at a club last month, no Sammie in sight.
He has no reason to be at a club with her anyway. And it could have been for business reasons. If the club had to pay an appearance fee, then they might have only had the money for one cast member. Getting two cast members is really pricey. And if you're going to hire two, why would you have Ronnie and Sammi? You'd want to have either two of the guys, or two of the girls. It just makes more sense. Also, if you hire just Ronnie, you'll get girls out to the club. If Sammi tags along, girls won't even bother because Sammi will probably just C-block the entire night.

On the personal side, if you're in a position like Ronnie, you're going out to clubs with your boys, not Sammi. Most couples I know won't go to clubs together. Girls do their thing, guys do theirs.

I saw Ronnie and Vinnie at Supper Club in Hollywood a few weeks ago. It would have been weird if one of the girls from the cast was there, let alone Sammi.

He has no reason to be at a club with her anyway. And it could have been for business reasons. If the club had to pay an appearance fee, then they might have only had the money for one cast member. Getting two cast members is really pricey. And if you're going to hire two, why would you have Ronnie and Sammi? You'd want to have either two of the guys, or two of the girls. It just makes more sense. Also, if you hire just Ronnie, you'll get girls out to the club. If Sammi tags along, girls won't even bother because Sammi will probably just C-block the entire night.

On the personal side, if you're in a position like Ronnie, you're going out to clubs with your boys, not Sammi. Most couples I know won't go to clubs together. Girls do their thing, guys do theirs.

I saw Ronnie and Vinnie at Supper Club in Hollywood a few weeks ago. It would have been weird if one of the girls from the cast was there, let alone Sammi.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I can tell someone's really hooked to this show.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Me describing how nightclub appearances work has nothing to do with my interest in the show. I've watched maybe three episodes combined the last two seasons.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Me describing how nightclub appearances work has nothing to do with my interest in the show. I've watched maybe three episodes combined the last two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom