Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by 0cks

You outta line fam. Sammi is the goods

sammy_2734.jpg

Those legs> Beats by Dre, ya feel me?

eek.gif
Wait.... did you just compare a female's legs to ear-phones?

its funny how no media is going to make much out of sammie punching ron in the face like that but if it were the other way around, it would be chaos.
laugh.gif

its funny how no media is going to make much out of sammie punching ron in the face like that but if it were the other way around, it would be chaos.
laugh.gif

Sammi finds out about Miami (they were shooting while the season 2 was airing) and causes drama.... *buys popcorn in advance*

Sammi finds out about Miami (they were shooting while the season 2 was airing) and causes drama.... *buys popcorn in advance*

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

I would be heated if I was Mike.  But than again if I was them, Mike would be one of the last I would want in my room too
laugh.gif
If i was mike im bringin a girl up there to smash every night until they decide to switch rooms 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

I would be heated if I was Mike.  But than again if I was them, Mike would be one of the last I would want in my room too
laugh.gif
If i was mike im bringin a girl up there to smash every night until they decide to switch rooms 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom