Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 0cks

You outta line fam. Sammi is the goods

sammy_2734.jpg

Those legs> Beats by Dre, ya feel me?

eek.gif
Wait.... did you just compare a female's legs to ear-phones?
think about it...

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

I would be heated if I was Mike.  But than again if I was them, Mike would be one of the last I would want in my room too
laugh.gif
If i was mike im bringin a girl up there to smash every night until they decide to switch rooms 
laugh.gif
Exactly.  Make them regret their choice of bedrooms
roll.gif

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

I would be heated if I was Mike.  But than again if I was them, Mike would be one of the last I would want in my room too
laugh.gif
If i was mike im bringin a girl up there to smash every night until they decide to switch rooms 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

3 seasons in...you guys aren't watching for the lulz anymore...you have become genuine fans.

That's what happens when you HYPE everything up. Played yo'self.
04e357e14df3793ced876190937cb2f1043698f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that the dude from Infernal Affairs?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

3 seasons in...you guys aren't watching for the lulz anymore...you have become genuine fans.

That's what happens when you HYPE everything up. Played yo'self.
04e357e14df3793ced876190937cb2f1043698f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that the dude from Infernal Affairs?

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think this should be the last season. I need a new concept or new guidos cause all the cast is caked now. I know you saw the whips they were pushing this season compared to the first one.

I think this should be the last season. I need a new concept or new guidos cause all the cast is caked now. I know you saw the whips they were pushing this season compared to the first one.

sammi is attractive but her accent+*****iness+guidoness are turnoffs

yes id smash. hell id smush snookie because it would be a hilarious story

also nh but all the dudes look smaller this season.......no time for a cycle between seasons i guess

sammi is attractive but her accent+*****iness+guidoness are turnoffs

yes id smash. hell id smush snookie because it would be a hilarious story

also nh but all the dudes look smaller this season.......no time for a cycle between seasons i guess

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

had the same thoughts, no meathead

Back
Top Bottom