Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by M4rioL

this show is starting to bother the crap outta me, I can't concentrate when in the backgrounds theirs hella people staring at the camera, crew and cast, people were watching from the street when they had the water balloon fight and clubs scenes had nothing but people looking for airtime, taking pics and everything.

They mention Karma so much that its become product placement and I bet people go "Hey let's go to Karma and see if the JS cast is there" at least in Miami, people didn't know they were coming there until the show came out or knew when they were filming it there
They're famous now.  It's bound to happen.  I don't know how it's that distracting, though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

They're famous now.  It's bound to happen.  I don't know how it's that distracting, though
eyes.gif
I just pay attention to small details. when the guys bombed the girls when they were saying "red team go red team" there were 3 camera crew people there and one had a highlighter yellow sweater that wasn't blurred out in the front logo. saw this through the mirror.

I'm weird
roll.gif

eyes.gif
I just pay attention to small details. when the guys bombed the girls when they were saying "red team go red team" there were 3 camera crew people there and one had a highlighter yellow sweater that wasn't blurred out in the front logo. saw this through the mirror.

I'm weird
roll.gif

eyes.gif

I'm weird
roll.gif
That has nothing to do with them beng famous though.

eyes.gif

I'm weird
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

eyes.gif

I'm weird
roll.gif
did you read my first entry on this page? I'm just answering back to his response without putting my first response in. small $#++ like the mirror and people watching them at in club distract me when to others it wouldn't. I'm the type of person to find movie mistakes watching it the first time around, not to pull a Dane cook here but when I watch movies, I WATCH movies

Originally Posted by Durden7

eyes.gif

I'm weird
roll.gif
did you read my first entry on this page? I'm just answering back to his response without putting my first response in. small $#++ like the mirror and people watching them at in club distract me when to others it wouldn't. I'm the type of person to find movie mistakes watching it the first time around, not to pull a Dane cook here but when I watch movies, I WATCH movies

yeah, in a lot of the shots you see people just surrounding them and staring, taking pics with their phones.  when that blob dookie snooki got drunk and ran on the beach, there was a kid who stood by her and just stared at her in the bar.  i think he ran with her also.

yeah, in a lot of the shots you see people just surrounding them and staring, taking pics with their phones.  when that blob dookie snooki got drunk and ran on the beach, there was a kid who stood by her and just stared at her in the bar.  i think he ran with her also.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Not gonna lie, I thought Ron was about to hit Mike at the end but he just ended up fighting with Sam.
Eventually I can see Ron trying to take swings at Mike.  
no way. Mike has been super lowkey this season, Ron would look like a punk if he tried to go at Mike...

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Not gonna lie, I thought Ron was about to hit Mike at the end but he just ended up fighting with Sam.
Eventually I can see Ron trying to take swings at Mike.  
no way. Mike has been super lowkey this season, Ron would look like a punk if he tried to go at Mike...

Back
Top Bottom